House on Fire!
By Shanna Hall, I love selling houses!!!St. Louis, MO 314-703-1311
(Real Estate Solutions)
Let me set the stage: I didn't sleep well last night- only an hour and a half to be exact... not sure why but here you go... After having little to no sleep, I decided to take a nap for about a half hour during lunch... I turned on the news at noon and closed my eyes. As I am floating off into Neverland- I hear the broadcaster say "Boca Raton." I slightly stirred then came awake immediately- I have a contract with a buyer on that street!!! Due to a family dispute the man of the house poured gasoline all over the house and set it on fire. Of course no address is announced on the news- OK- Don't panic... Call the listing agent- No answer. Text the listing agent- please tell me that the house on fire on Boca Raton is not the house we have under contract- no reply. Call the listin...