Tenaya Farms (Las Vegas, NV)

By Andrea Gonzalez, Your Las Vegas Realtor
(Realty One Group)
Comments 0
4 Bedroom Home for Sale in North Las Vegas, Nevada 89131 Click here to view more photos   View a Virtual Tour of this home   Today's Market Trends for 89131 Median Listing Price: $419,040 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $133.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 251 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: J...
Community Sponsor Las Vegas, NV Real Estate Professionals