Explore Clark County, NV
- Las Vegas
- North Las Vegas
- Green Valley
- Mount Charleston
- Boulder City
- The Lakes
- Calico Ridge
- Old Nevada
- Indian Springs
- Nellis AFB
- Cottonwood Cove
- McCarran Airport
(HomeSmart Encore - Las Vegas)
North Las Vegas Homes for Sale Jan 2020 About 579 active homes are for sale that do not have contracts on them in North Las Vegas, Nevada. In North Las Vegas homes for sale prices range from $90,000 to $850,000.There are about 390 homes with a contract on them. About 289 homes sold in the last 30...
Who's ready for 2020? There goes another DECADE by Vegas Bob Well it's hard to believe but at midnight December 31st will be the beginning of another decade!So who's read for 2020?And here is a video I took 10 years ago on Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas ... ;o)
VEGAS BOB is ready for the holidays ... How about you? Well the holidays are right around the corner, Christmas & New Years coming up at the end of the month.Time sure has been flying by so fast and it's hard to believe the year 2020 is less then one month away ... WOW!Many years ago I thought ab...
Robert Vegas Bob Swetz is in Las Vegas spending 3 days during the Memorial Day weekend. Some fun moments have been running through old Vegas Bob's mind, like when VB went to the Toni Braxton show at the Flamingo Hotel & Casino. VB purchased 2 tickets to the Toni Braxton show one week in advance. ...
(Simply Vegas Real Estate)
In my latest video you can see the BILLIONS in Las Vegas Construction going on right now and more coming soon, both on and off the Las Vegas Strip. Everything from new resorts, arenas, sports venues, technology and businesses to diversify the economy and add new jobs. The amount of new projects e...
Old Vegas Bob might finally be headed home to Las Vegas Ever since the real estate market crash in 2006 - 2007 I have struggled on keeping a steady job in Las Vegas Nevada working as a glazier (glass installer).In 2014 I had to move to the Bay Area in northern California to work construction. Fi...
(HomeSmart Encore - Las Vegas)
If your looking for a Feast and a Festival in Las Vegas here is one to check out. Food and Music too! This is going to be in the ” Hot” “Booming South West” part of Las Vegas! 215 and South Durango in front of Ikea. Las Vegas San Gennaro Festival Sept 11-15, 2019 The weather is cooling off in La...
(Luxury Realty Group)
Be one of the first buyers in this new luxury Las Vegas Summerlin Sandalwood community. Consisting of both single story and two story, contemporary, energy efficient homes on elevated lots going up a mountain slope, Sandalwood will be a high demand new luxury home community. Pre-opening sales w...
Business Opportunity For Robert Vegas Bob Swetz While visiting in Las Vegas weekend over the Fourth of July Vegas Bob had breakfast with one of his business associates. Is was brought up that one of the largest contractors of new homes and small commercial work wants my business associate and I t...
Who wants to meet Robert Vegas Bob Swetz in Vegas for the 4th of July?That's right Vegas Bob will be in Las Vegas celebrating The 4th of July with around 1 million others on Las Vegas Blvd.It's going to be a blast and great celebration so please let me know if you'll be in Las Vegas July 4th, 5th...
(Keller Williams The Marketplace)
Just Sold! 425 Obsidian Street, Las Vegas, NV Get Directions Click Here Click for Description See More Photos Maps & Local Schools Print View More Listings $ Click for current price 3 BEDROOMS | 2 Baths (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 1685 SqFt Follow This Home Search All Homes For Sale Free Home Values A...
Homes For Sale in Las Vegas Nevada by Robert Swetz With cooler temperatures around the Las Vegas Valley it's a wonderful time to visit and look for homes.Whether you interested in moving to Las Vegas for a permanent residence, vacation home, rental properties, etc, Robert Swetz can help you find...
(Las Vegas Homes By Leslie)
Downtown Summerlin is becoming a trendy urban destination in Las Vegas. Complete with over 125 shopping venues, sports and entertainment options and a plethora of fine dining establishments, residents are immersed in a modern, walkable, lifestyle.Now, the addition of Tanager, the latest luxury ap...
Vegas Bob ISO Home Owners wanting to sell their home in Las Vegas Robert Swetz aka Vegas Bob has many buyers interested in purchasing a home in Las Vega, Henderson and surrounding Las Vegas Valley.If there are any Home Owners in Las Vegas or Henderson Nevada that are interested in selling their h...
Finding mold in your property can be a serious issue due to the dangers of the different types of mold that exist. As a property owner, you are responsible to fix the issue and if you are renting out the property, you are responsbible to make accomodations so that your tenants are able to leave t...
So who's interested in relocating to Las Vegas Nevada? By Vegas Bob With all the new construction going on in Las Vegas and Henderson Nevada many people are relocating and or purchasing a second home in the Las Vegas Valley.The new construction of Resorts World Las Vegas, Raiders Stadium and so m...
Vegas Bob wants to list your Las Vegas Home or find buyers one Las Vegas and Henderson Nevada continue to grow like a weeds in the desert.Now is a great time to sell your home in Las Vegas or Henderson with so many buyers interested in owning a piece of the pie.And for anyone interested in purcha...
Vegas Bob and family would like to wish everyone a wonderful "New Year" 2019 ...Out with the old and in with the new ;o)
Robert Vegas Bob Swetz ISO Home Buyers & Sellers in Las Vegas Nevada As we come to a close in the year 2018 I would like to wish all my readers "Happy Holidays"The New Year 2019 is around the corner so for any home owners in Las Vegas, Henderson and the surrounding valley Vegas Bob would like to...
WHO'S READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS??? Well here's a update everyone ... When I posting this early this morning I was using one of my very old iPhones and it wouldn't let me attach a photo. So with Nina's comment and some others old Vegas Bob just had to put one up ...Here is a old photograph that I too...
Clark County, NV Real Estate Professionals
- Joseph Doohan Education & Training
- Roberta LaRocca Real Estate Agent
- Michele Milic Real Estate Agent
- Virginia Hepp - Mesquite NV REALTOR Real Estate Agent
- Bill & Fran Jenkins Real Estate Agent
- Shawn Cunningham Real Estate Agent
- William Margita Real Estate Agent
- Lori Ballen Real Estate Agent
- Mike Young Home Inspector
- Joe McCord Education & Training
- David Baker Services for Real Estate Pros
- Dawn Barrier in Las Vegas at HOMESMART ENCORE Real Estate Agent
- Las Vegas Homes By Leslie - Premier Realty Group Real Estate Agent
- 라스베가스 폴김 부동산 Real Estate Agent
- Bruce Hiatt Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Devin Keays Real Estate Agent
- TANIA MICHAELS Real Estate Agent
- Stacy Vogel Real Estate Agent
- Kevin Rich Real Estate Agent
- Jimmy Chickey Real Estate Agent
- Suebrett Tonic Real Estate Agent
- Brandon Roberts Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Gary Coles (International Referrals) Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Damon Botticelli Real Estate Agent
- Steve Harless Real Estate Agent
- Jim Brooks Real Estate Agent
- Jay Rosen Property Manager
- CJ Hays Services for Real Estate Pros
- Michelle Bush Real Estate Broker/Owner
- June Stark Real Estate Agent
- Gil 라스베가스 상업융자 Jung 라스베가스은행 Mortgage and Lending
- Lauren Stark Real Estate Agent
- Stefan Winter Real Estate Agent
- Jamie Maxwell Real Estate Agent
- Ernie Gonzales Real Estate Broker/Owner
- George Shimoyama Real Estate Agent
- Robert Adams Real Estate Agent
- Kristine Dugan Real Estate Agent
- Kathy Dunton Real Estate Agent
- Arina Hanciulescu Real Estate Agent
- Mike Ferry Services for Real Estate Pros
- Jan O'Brien - Real Estate Coach Coach | Teams & Brokers Education & Training
- Paul Francis Real Estate Agent
- Billie Hillier Real Estate Agent
- JC Melvin - Commercial & Business Broker Education & Training
- Kenny Salame Mortgage and Lending
- The Tonnesen Team Real Estate Agent
- Robin Smith Real Estate Agent