Explore Ashley, OH

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Ashley * Median Listing Price: $339,650 0.49% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.00 0.09% Total Listings: 4 -0.64% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   11 16   -0.31% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ashley Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Ashley * Median Listing Price: $227,710 0.18% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.00 0.12% Total Listings: 11 -0.31% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   16 16   0% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ashley Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Ashley * Median Listing Price: $193,330 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.00 -0.05% Total Listings: 16   Total Listings Previous Months: October September   16 17   -0.06% -0.19% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ashley Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Ashley * Median Listing Price: $204,110 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 16 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   17 21   -0.19% 0.31% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ashley Ohio Real Estate Market Report...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Ashley * Median Listing Price: $207,880 0.1% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 0.1% Total Listings: 17 -0.19% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   21 16   0.31% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ashley Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Ashley * Median Listing Price: $180,370 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $87.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 16 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   15 13   0.15% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ashley Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2013...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Ashley * Median Listing Price: $166,890 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $83.00 0.04% Total Listings: 13   Total Listings Previous Months: April March   13 12   0.08% 0.2% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Ashley Ohio Real Esta...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Ashley * Median Listing Price: $162,460 -0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $82.00 -0.13% Total Listings: 12 0.20% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   10 10   0% -0.33% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Ashley Ohio...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Ashley * Median Listing Price: $182,940 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.00 -0.05% Total Listings: 10   Total Listings Previous Months: January December   10 15   -0.33% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC         10 mi...

Ashley, OH Real Estate Professionals