Explore Centerburg, OH

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 2
Rural Centerburg Market Update September 2019 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM: In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $245,000 | Average SQFT: 1,864 | Average Price Per SQ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 2
Rural Centerburg Market Update July 2019 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM:  In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $245,000 | Average SQFT: 1,864 | Average Price Per SQFT: ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 3
Rural Centerburg Market Update May 2019 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM:  In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $245,000 | Average SQFT: 1,864 | Average Price Per SQFT: $...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 3
Rural Centerburg Market Update January 2019 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM:  In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $245,000 | Average SQFT: 1,864 | Average Price Per SQF...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 3
Rural Centerburg Market Update September 2018 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM:  In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $245,000 | Average SQFT: 1,864 | Average Price Per S...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
Rural Centerburg Market Update July 2018 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM: In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $245,000 | Average SQFT: 1,864 | Average Price Per SQFT: $...

By Sam Miller, Knox County Ohio Real Estate Specialist
(RE/MAX Stars Realty)
Comments 3
An birds eye view of a few neighborhoods adjoining the downtown area in Centerburg Ohio. In this video you will see Centerburg homes, churches, businesses, popular streets and community space. #Centerburg . This video is brought to you by The Sam Miller Team of REMAX Stars Realty 740-397-7800 Kno...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 3
Rural Centerburg Market Update April 2018 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM: In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $245,000 | Average SQFT: 1,864 | Average Price Per SQFT: ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
Rural Centerburg Market Update February 2018 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM: In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $245,000 | Average SQFT: 1,864 | Average Price Per SQF...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 2
Rural Centerburg Market Update December 2017 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM: In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $245,000 | Average SQFT: 1,864 | Average Price Per SQF...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Rural Centerburg Market Update October 2017 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM: In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $245,000 | Average SQFT: 1,864 | Average Price Per SQFT...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Rural Centerburg Market Update August 2017 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM: In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $245,000 | Average SQFT: 1,864 | Average Price Per SQFT:...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Rural Centerburg Market Update June 2017 Active Listings: Total Listings: | Average List Price: $ | Average SQFT: | Average Price Per SQFT: $ | Average Taxes: $ | Average DOM: In-Contract Listings: Total Listings: 1 | Average List Price: $245,000 | Average SQFT: 1,864 | Average Price Per SQFT: $...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $318,910 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $125.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 18 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   17 20   -0.15% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $307,620 0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $124.0000 0.11% Total Listings: 17 -0.15% Total Listings Previous Months:September August   20 24   -0.17% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $276,300 -0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $112.0000 -0.1% Total Listings: 20 -0.17% Total Listings Previous Months:August July   24 26   -0.08% 0.18% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $312,480 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $125.0000 0.05% Total Listings: 24 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   26 22   0.18% 0.38% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $303,120 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $119.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 26 0.18% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   22 16   0.38% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market Report for J...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $305,500 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $116.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 22 0.38% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   16 16   0% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 2
 Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $317,890 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 16   Total Listings Previous Months:April March   16 17   -0.06% -0.32% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Centerburg Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...

Centerburg, OH Real Estate Professionals