Explore Delaware, OH

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $441,610 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $125.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 202 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   185 161   0.15% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $424,060 -0.15% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $124.0000 -0.05% Total Listings: 185 0.15% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   161 168   -0.04% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 2
Simply Living May SocialAll Life Center for Integrative Living123 Hyatts RoadDelaware, Ohio ALC founder Melinda Cooksey will tell us about this dynamic cooperative focused on holistic practices across many different modalities. A tour of the awesome building and grounds will be included.  We are ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $498,560 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $131.0000 0.06% Total Listings: 161 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   168 181   -0.07% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Re...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 1
Riverby Estates - Delaware OH OverviewMapsPhotosFeatures Video $209,900 Single Family Home Main Features 3 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Partial BathroomInterior: 2,384 sqftLot: 0.42 acre(s) Location 665 Church View CtDelaware, OH 43015USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthat...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $458,470 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $124.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 168 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   181 198   -0.09% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Mark...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $436,870 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $121.0000 0.04% Total Listings: 181 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   198 226   -0.12% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Marke...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $418,970 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $116.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 198 -0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   226 252   -0.1% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Ma...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $427,510 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $119.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 226 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   252 265   -0.05% 0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Mark...

By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 2
New Listing: 267 Penick Avenue in Delaware, Ohio! 3 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 1,260 SQFT What a gem! Completely remodeled home has new carpet, new paint, new doors, new cabinets, new stainless steel appliances, new furnace & AC, new bathroom…new almost everything! The large open plan has lots of l...

By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 1
  New Price! 921 Summerville Drive in Delaware, Ohio Three Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 1,668 Square Feet Charming Front Porch Two Car Attached Garage Community Pool & Fitness Center And Much, Much More! Want more now? CLICK HERE. 24/7 Toll Free Info: (866) 476-1067 code: 8110. Text 300 to (614) 7...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $402,780 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.0000 0% Total Listings: 265 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   238 253   -0.06% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Re...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $314,670 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $127.0000 0% Total Listings: 22 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   20 22   -0.09% 0.29% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 3
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $400,690 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 238 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   253 237   0.07% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  View Current Delaware OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 83Total Volume: $21,411,283Average List Price: $257,967Original Total Volume: $21,953,320Original Average List Price: $264,498Sold Total Volume: $20,364,566Sold Average List Price: $245,356 Homes Sold $2,487,500 - 1707 Hyatts Road, D...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $381,100 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $118.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 253 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   237 233   0.02% 0.19% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Here are some photos I took at the 2014 BIA Parade of Homes which is located by Home Road and Olentangy River Road in Southern Delaware Ohio. Builders in the Parade of Homes included: Dani Homes, Coppertree Homes, Romanelli & Hughes, Bob Webb Homes, Compass Homes, Weaver Custom Homes, P&D Builder...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $384,340 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.00 0.03% Total Listings: 237 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   233 195   0.19% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $367,880 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 0% Total Listings: 233 0.19% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   195 185   0.05% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 3
Fantastic updated home! Large lot with patio. Great room with cathedral ceiling and woodburning fireplace. Formal dining room. Hardwood floors through majority of first floor. First floor den. Big first floor laundry room. Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island, pantry, and planning des...

Delaware, OH Real Estate Professionals