Explore Delaware, OH

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $370,380 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 195 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   185 183   0.01% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 0
Ever wondered about the story behind the Little Brown Jug?   The Little Brown Jug in Delaware, Ohio is a harness race for three-year-old pacing standard-bred horses. The race is hosted by the Delaware Agricultural Society and is held at the Delaware County Fairgrounds. The tradition has a rich a...

By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 1
Want to start your home search in your hand? Brush up on real-estate terminology? Get the walk score of a certain neighborhood? You can bet there’s an app for that. With 2014 rapidly approaching, your home buying process shouldn’t be stuck in the 1980s. You don’t have to have a daily subscription...

By Mike Hall, Real Estate Broker
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Trail's End Subdivision Delaware OH Parade of Homes 2014 The 2014 Parade of Homes will once again be in Delaware County and in Olentangy School District. They have chosen Trail's End subdivision for the site. It is located at the southwest corner of S. R. 315 and Home Road. At least 14 lots will ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $369,200 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 0% Total Listings: 197 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   192 214   -0.1% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $366,720 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 0.02% Total Listings: 192 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   214 219   -0.02% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Marke...

By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 0
The real-estate market is constantly changing and it’s important to be up to date on all of the trends if you want to sell your home quickly. Inman News and The National Association of Realtors have some vital information that you may or may not know, but that you need to know, about today’s hou...

By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 1
Many people find themselves stretched during the holidays – unable to find enough time to do all the shopping, wrapping, cooking, and planning necessary. However, the holidays should also be a time when families come closer together, so make sure to carve out some time during the hectic holidays...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $343,850 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $115.00 0.01% Total Listings: 214 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   219 253   -0.13% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $348,650 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $114.00 0.04% Total Listings: 219 -0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   253 237   0.07% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $319,660 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 0.03% Total Listings: 253 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   237 233   0.02% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market R...

By Matt Cochrell, MBA in Business Analytics, ABR, NAR Green, BPOR
(Core Select Property Group & Core Ohio Realty Advisors)
Comments 0
Why Do People Live Here? Chesire Crossing is a beautiful neighborhood of single family homes that sits conveniently located just outside of Downtown Columbus, Ohio. It’s not uncommon to see neighborhood kids playing the streets of this quaint little oasis in the in Delaware during the summer mon...

By Matt Cochrell, MBA in Business Analytics, ABR, NAR Green, BPOR
(Core Select Property Group & Core Ohio Realty Advisors)
Comments 0
Why Do People Live Here? Carson Farms is a beautiful neighborhood of single family homes that sits conveniently located just outside of Downtown Columbus, Ohio. It’s not uncommon to see neighborhood kids playing the streets of this quaint little oasis in the in Delaware during the summer months....

By Matt Cochrell, MBA in Business Analytics, ABR, NAR Green, BPOR
(Core Select Property Group & Core Ohio Realty Advisors)
Comments 0
Why Do People Live Here? Braumiller Estates is a beautiful neighborhood of single family homes that sits conveniently located just outside of Downtown Columbus, Ohio. It’s not uncommon to see neighborhood kids playing the streets of this quaint little oasis in the in Delaware during the summer m...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $308,170 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $107.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 237 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   233 240   -0.03% 0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $344,180 -0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 240 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   217 217   0% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...

By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 2
448 W Central Avenue Delaware, OH 43015 PRICE REDUCED! Home   Photo Gallery   Virtual Tour   Property Map   Payment Info   Request Showing     Ryan Reynolds  Direct: (614) 726-6971 Mobile: (740) 972-2731 Website: Visit Website Price : $162,900 Bedrooms : 4 Bathrooms : 2 Square Foot : 2,393 Lot S...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 0
166 Forest Lake Ct 166 Forest Lake Ct. Delaware 43015. 3BD 1.5BA Split Level Delaware Schools PROPERTY DETAILS $125,000 LISTING INFORMATION MLS: 213010170Bedrooms: 3Full Baths: 1Partial Baths: 1Sq ft: 1342Lot Size: IRRxIRRStyle: Split 3-LevelGarage: 2 CarHeat Source: ElectricTaxes: $2332.00 PROP...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 0
146 Granite Dr 146 Granite Dr. Delaware 43015. 4BD 2.5BA 2,308 sq ft. PROPERTY DETAILS $194,900 LISTING INFORMATION MLS: 213007723Bedrooms: 4Full Baths: 2Partial Baths: 1Sq ft: 2308Style: 2 StoryGarage: 2 CarHeat Source: GasTaxes: $3964.00 PROPERTY DESCRIPTION You will not believe your eyes when...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $351,020 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $105.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 217 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   209 211   -0.01% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Delawa...

Delaware, OH Real Estate Professionals