Delaware, OH Real Estate News

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $314,670 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $127.0000 0% Total Listings: 22 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   20 22   -0.09% 0.29% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2014   Ostrander OH Subdivisions Cooper Haas Ostrander Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $400,690 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 238 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   253 237   0.07% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2014   Delaware OH Subdivisions Adalee Park Applegate Bend Braddington Commons Braumiller Woods Bridlespur Byers Meadows Carson Farms Chatham Glen Cheshire Crossing Curtis Farms Delaware Meadows Dornoch Estates Elmgee Estates At Braumiller Estates Of Braumiller Garden Raymond Glen Ross Glenross Glenross Golf Club Grandview Estates Hayes Colony Hickory Knoll Historic Delaware Kensington Kensington Place Kesselbrooke Station Lakes At Cheshire Lantern Chase Lehner Woods Lexington Glen Le...
Comments 3
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  View Current Delaware OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 83Total Volume: $21,411,283Average List Price: $257,967Original Total Volume: $21,953,320Original Average List Price: $264,498Sold Total Volume: $20,364,566Sold Average List Price: $245,356 Homes Sold $2,487,500 - 1707 Hyatts Road, Delaware, OH 43015 - Delaware County$950,000 - 6363 Taggart Road, Delaware, OH 43015 - Delaware County$645,000 - 580 OLD STATE Road, Delaware, OH 43015 - Delaware County$612,967 - 1188 Rambling Brook Way, Delaware, OH 43015 (Olentangy Falls) - Delaware County$549,250 - 410 Olentangy Crossings W Way, Delaware, OH 43015 (Olentangy Crossings) - Delaware County$510,000 - 925 Notchbrook W Drive, Delaware, OH 43015 (THE NOTCH) - Delaware County$459,000 - 3196 Bean Oller W Road, Delaware, OH 43015 (28 A...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $381,100 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $118.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 253 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   237 233   0.02% 0.19% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2014   Delaware OH Subdivisions Adalee Park Applegate Bend Braddington Commons Braumiller Woods Bridlespur Byers Meadows Carson Farms Chatham Glen Cheshire Crossing Curtis Farms Delaware Meadows Dornoch Estates Elmgee Estates At Braumiller Estates Of Braumiller Garden Raymond Glen Ross Glenross Glenross Golf Club Grandview Estates Hayes Colony Hickory Knoll Historic Delaware Kensington Kensington Place Kesselbrooke Station Lakes At Cheshire Lantern Chase Lehner Woods Lexington Glen Lex...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Here are some photos I took at the 2014 BIA Parade of Homes which is located by Home Road and Olentangy River Road in Southern Delaware Ohio. Builders in the Parade of Homes included: Dani Homes, Coppertree Homes, Romanelli & Hughes, Bob Webb Homes, Compass Homes, Weaver Custom Homes, P&D Builders, 3 Pillar Homes, Silvestri Group, Truberry Custom Homes and M/I Homes. Several of these homes are still available to buy. If you would like information on buying one of these homes or would like to have one custom built for you, please give us a call at 614-300-8013. View Interior Photos of this Dani Homes built home View Interior Photos of this Coppertree Homes built Home View Interior Photos Of This Romanelli & Hughes Built Home View Interior Photos Of This Bob Webb Homes Built Home View Int...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $384,340 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.00 0.03% Total Listings: 237 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   233 195   0.19% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2014   Delaware OH Subdivisions Adalee Park Applegate Bend Braddington Commons Braumiller Woods Bridlespur Byers Meadows Carson Farms Chatham Glen Cheshire Crossing Curtis Farms Delaware Meadows Dornoch Estates Elmgee Estates At Braumiller Estates Of Braumiller Garden Raymond Glen Ross Glenross Glenross Golf Club Grandview Estates Hayes Colony Hickory Knoll Historic Delaware Kensington Kensington Place Kesselbrooke Station Lakes At Cheshire Lantern Chase Lehner Woods Lexington Glen Lexingto...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $367,880 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 0% Total Listings: 233 0.19% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   195 185   0.05% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014   Delaware OH Subdivisions Adalee Park Applegate Bend Braddington Commons Braumiller Woods Bridlespur Byers Meadows Carson Farms Chatham Glen Cheshire Crossing Curtis Farms Delaware Meadows Dornoch Estates Elmgee Estates At Braumiller Estates Of Braumiller Garden Raymond Glen Ross Glenross Glenross Golf Club Grandview Estates Hayes Colony Hickory Knoll Historic Delaware Kensington Kensington Place Kesselbrooke Station Lakes At Cheshire Lantern Chase Lehner Woods Lexington Glen Lexington...
Comments 1
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Fantastic updated home! Large lot with patio. Great room with cathedral ceiling and woodburning fireplace. Formal dining room. Hardwood floors through majority of first floor. First floor den. Big first floor laundry room. Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island, pantry, and planning desk. Finished lower level. master bedroom has tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and private bathroom with soaking tub and double sinks. Side load garage. Walk to neighborhood park. Updates include front screen door, front main door, all stainless steel LG appliances, solid surface countertops, most of the light fixtures and ceiling fans, kitchen sink and faucet. Sold by Joe Jackson of The Jackson Team for $173,000!
Comments 3
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $370,380 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 195 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   185 183   0.01% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2014   Delaware OH Subdivisions Adalee Park Applegate Bend Braddington Commons Braumiller Woods Bridlespur Byers Meadows Carson Farms Chatham Glen Cheshire Crossing Curtis Farms Delaware Meadows Dornoch Estates Elmgee Estates At Braumiller Estates Of Braumiller Garden Raymond Glen Ross Glenross Glenross Golf Club Grandview Estates Hayes Colony Hickory Knoll Historic Delaware Kensington Kensington Place Kesselbrooke Station Lakes At Cheshire Lantern Chase Lehner Woods Lexington Glen Le...
Comments 1
By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Ever wondered about the story behind the Little Brown Jug?   The Little Brown Jug in Delaware, Ohio is a harness race for three-year-old pacing standard-bred horses. The race is hosted by the Delaware Agricultural Society and is held at the Delaware County Fairgrounds. The tradition has a rich and interesting history:         The tradition began in 1946 and takes place annually on the third Thursday following Labor Day.           The tradition is named for Little Brown Jug, a pacer who won 9 races in a row and was inducted into the USTA Hall of Fame in 1975          The tradition actually began in Morrow County in 1937, but moved to Delaware County the following year The founding of the Jug began in 1937 when the Delaware County Agricultural Society voted to move the fairgrounds from P...
Comments 0
By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Want to start your home search in your hand? Brush up on real-estate terminology? Get the walk score of a certain neighborhood? You can bet there’s an app for that. With 2014 rapidly approaching, your home buying process shouldn’t be stuck in the 1980s. You don’t have to have a daily subscription to various newspapers or driving from neighborhood to neighborhood. There are countless apps for searching for homes, understanding the real-estate lingo, finding information about loans, calculating mortgage information, and so much more. From MSN Real Estate, here are 10 great apps to help you find the perfect home! 1.      Realtor.com claims to have 3 million more listings than any other available app. You have the option to highlight areas to search, look for homes for sale near you, search...
Comments 1
By Mike Hall, Real Estate Broker
(Red 1 Realty)
Trail's End Subdivision Delaware OH Parade of Homes 2014 The 2014 Parade of Homes will once again be in Delaware County and in Olentangy School District. They have chosen Trail's End subdivision for the site. It is located at the southwest corner of S. R. 315 and Home Road. At least 14 lots will be available for builders to showcase their homes. The 216 acres in Trail's End includes treelines and a view of the Olentangy Valley.  The land development strategy will be different in that half of the land will be set aside for open space. There will be 148 lots available in the Trail's End Subdivision. With the topography, it appears that all homes will have the availability of a walk out basement.  The average price of homes expects to be higher than the recent Parade of Homes. Prices are e...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $369,200 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 0% Total Listings: 197 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   192 214   -0.1% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2014   Delaware OH Subdivisions 28 Acre Farm Near Powell Adalee Park Alumview Applegate Bend Aurora Braddington Commons Braumiller Braumiller Woods Bridlespur Burton Estates Candlelight Acres Carson Farms Cheshire Cove Cheshire Crossing Condos At Riverby Curtis Farms Delaware Meadows Dornoch Estates Downtown Delaware Estates At Braumiller Estates Of Braumiller Glen Ross Glenross Grandview Acres Grandview Estates Hanover Ct Hayes Colony Heather Hills Hickory Knoll Historic Delaware Ken...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $366,720 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 0.02% Total Listings: 192 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   214 219   -0.02% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2014   Delaware OH Subdivisions 28 Acre Farm Near Powell Adalee Park Alumview Applegate Bend Aurora Braddington Commons Braumiller Braumiller Woods Bridlespur Burton Estates Candlelight Acres Carson Farms Cheshire Cove Cheshire Crossing Condos At Riverby Curtis Farms Delaware Meadows Dornoch Estates Estates At Braumiller Estates Of Braumiller Glen Ross Glenross Grandview Acres Grandview Estates Greenwood Heights Hanover Ct Hayes Colony Heather Hills Historic Delaware Kensington ...
Comments 0
By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
The real-estate market is constantly changing and it’s important to be up to date on all of the trends if you want to sell your home quickly. Inman News and The National Association of Realtors have some vital information that you may or may not know, but that you need to know, about today’s housing market. These top real estate sites provide valuable information to buyers and sellers and stay up to date on real estate and market trends. As a seller, here are some things you need to know about your online presence, staging your home, and pricing your home correctly the first time. According to a recent study by Google.com and the National Association of REALTORS®, 90% of home buyers now search for homes online at some point in their house-hunting process. Buyers are going online for al...
Comments 0
By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Many people find themselves stretched during the holidays – unable to find enough time to do all the shopping, wrapping, cooking, and planning necessary. However, the holidays should also be a time when families come closer together, so make sure to carve out some time during the hectic holidays to spend with your loved ones. Incorporating them into things that have to be done anyway – like shopping and baking cookies – can be a great way to keep the family close this year. The Huffington Post also suggests these 5 activities to strengthen the emotional bond of your family this holiday season: 1.      Pick out a tree together, or at least spend some time decorating it together. Most cities have tree farms within a reasonable distance, and taking one day to go, as a family, pick out a t...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $343,850 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $115.00 0.01% Total Listings: 214 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   219 253   -0.13% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2013   Delaware OH Subdivisions 28 Acre Farm Near Powell 5 Acre Hobby Or Horse Farm Adalee Park Applegate Bend Aurora Braddington Commons Braumiller Braumiller Woods Bridlespur Byers Meadows Candlelight Acres Carson Farms Chatham Glen Cheshire Cove Cheshire Crossing Condos At Riverby Curtis Farms Delaware Meadows Dornoch Estates Estates Of Braumiller Glen Ross Glenross Gorsuch Grandview Acres Grandview Estates Hanover Ct Hayes Colony Heather Hills Historic Delaware Kensington Ken...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $348,650 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $114.00 0.04% Total Listings: 219 -0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   253 237   0.07% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Nov 2013   Delaware OH Subdivisions 28 Ac No Subdivision 5 Acres Pond & Barn Adalee Park Applegate Bend Aurora Braddington Commons Braumiller Woods Bridlespur Candlelight Acres Carson Farms Chatham Glen Cheshire Cove Cheshire Crossing Cheshire Crossing West Condos At Riverby Curtis Farms Delaware Meadows Dornoch Estates Estates At Braumiller Glen Ross Glenross Grandview Acres Hanover Ct Hayes Colony Heather Hill Heather Hills Historic Delaware Kensington Kensington Place Kesslebrooke ...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $319,660 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 0.03% Total Listings: 253 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   237 233   0.02% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2013   Delaware OH Subdivisions 28 Ac No Subdivision 5 Acres Pond & Barn Adalee Park Applegate Bend Aurora Braddington Commons Braumiller Woods Bridlespur Candlelight Acres Carson Farms Chatham Glen Cheshire Cove Cheshire Crossing Cheshire Crossing West Condos At Riverby Curtis Farms Delaware Meadows Dornoch Estates Estates At Braumiller Glen Ross Glenross Grandview Acres Hanover Hayes Colony Heather Hill Historic Delaware Kensington Kensington Place Lakes At Cheshire Landings At G...
Comments 0
By Matt Cochrell, MBA in Business Analytics, ABR, NAR Green, BPOR
(Ready Realty by Core Select, Inc.)
Why Do People Live Here? Chesire Crossing is a beautiful neighborhood of single family homes that sits conveniently located just outside of Downtown Columbus, Ohio. It’s not uncommon to see neighborhood kids playing the streets of this quaint little oasis in the in Delaware during the summer months. It's far enough from the main hustle and bustle of the city that residents don't feel like the urban center of Columbus is knocking on their door. Looking for a Home in Delaware? Interested in homes that are for sale in Delaware at Chesire Crossing? Click that link to find all the currently available homes in this neighborhood of Central Ohio. What's the Neighborhood Like? The homes you would expect find for sale in Chesire Crossing range between 2100 and 3400 square feet. Most of the homes...
Comments 0