Explore Gahanna, OH

By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Comments 0
New Homes in Foxwood - Gahanna Ohio   Interested in owning a home in Foxwood?For the latest inside information on what is available contact Don Payne at Vision Realty, today.    Life in Foxwood Foxwood is located just outside of Columbus Ohio in Gahanna at 571 Kason's Way. It's nestled about 20 m...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 34 Gahanna Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Gahanna Homes is 69 Days with the average listing price for Gahanna Homes being $251,738. The most expensive Gahanna Home for sale is $735,000, and the cheapest Gahanna Home is $92,900.If you woul...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 3
Academy Ridge 5 Bedroom Home for Sale in Gahanna OH Overview Maps Photos Features Video $419,900 Single Family Home Main Features 5 Bedrooms3 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 4,389 sqftLot: 0.41 acre(s)Year Built: 1994MLS #: 215042596 Location 1025 Ridge Crest DrColumbus, OH 43230USA Debbie Har...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $238,250 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 110 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   109 110   -0.01% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Re...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $244,900 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 109 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months:September August   110 108   0.02% 0.29% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Comments 1
Fun with a purpose; Looking to get more involved in your local community? This Saturday, October 3 at the Woodside Green Park located at 213 Camrose Court from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM is the annual Big Walnut Creek Cleanup Canoe & Kayak Float in Gahanna. Admission is free of course and the entire c...

By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Comments 1
This weekend is Gahanna Ohio's "Taste of Gahanna". Doing this on September 24 at the Aladdin Shrine Conference & Event Center at 3850 Steizer Rd in Columbus. Even though it is a Columbus address, this is considered to be only the "Taste of Gahanna". Tickets are no longer available online but will...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $258,640 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 110 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months:August July   108 84   0.29% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...

By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Comments 0
 Currently, home prices for the Gahanna real estate market are as follows: the median list price is  Between $189,000 and $197,000. The median sales price is  between $162,000 and $195,000.  The average list price is $248,000. The median sales price has dropped about 5% over this time last year. ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $274,350 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $112.0000 0% Total Listings: 108 0.29% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   84 86   -0.02% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $299,160 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $112.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 84 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   86 89   -0.03% 0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul ...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 2
Gahanna Ohio Beauty on 4 acres with Inground Pool Overview Maps Photos Features Video $439,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms3 BathroomsInterior: 3,142 sqftLot: 4.00 acre(s)Year Built: 1963MLS #: 215023653 Location 3110 Grey Fox DrGahanna, OH 43230USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Re...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $283,880 0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 86 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   89 81   0.1% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 7
891 Hartney Dr Gahanna, OH 43230   PROPERTY DETAILS $139,900LISTING INFORMATION Bedrooms: 2Full Baths: 2 Half Baths: 0 PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Great 2 bedroom home in Woodside Green! It was a 3 bedroom home, but it now has a large master suite with a walk-in closet and large bath. This house includ...

By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Comments 0
 Get ready to get your jazz on June 19, 20th and 21st, 2015 for the Creekside Jazz and Blues Festival. This annual event offers a unique musical lineup including Divina and the Vagabonds, Mud Morganfield Band and the Floorwalkers just to name a few. In addition to all the great music you'll hear ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $255,980 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $112.0000 0% Total Listings: 89 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   81 84   -0.04% -0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $244,690 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $112.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 81 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   84 85   -0.01% -0.23% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $242,230 0.17% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $113.0000 0.06% Total Listings: 84 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   85 110   -0.23% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market R...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $206,330 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $107.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 85 -0.23% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   110 115   -0.04% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market ...

By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Comments 0
Gahanna Ohio is part of the Gahanna-Jefferson Public School District and there are seven elementary schools, three middle schools and one high school. There are also several private educational options including the Columbus Academy and the Gahanna Christian Academy.   The school district include...

Gahanna, OH Real Estate Professionals