Explore Hilliard, OH

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $317,340 0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $115.0000 0.04% Total Listings: 75 -0.17% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   90 93   -0.03% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $283,850 0.15% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $111.0000 0% Total Listings: 90 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   93 98   -0.05% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 2
  Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $247,630 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $111.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 93 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   98 104   -0.06% -0.25% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Marke...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $250,100 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $108.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 98 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   104 139   -0.25% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Mark...

By Ajay Pandya, Realtor Ajay Pandya
(e-Merge Real Estate)
Comments 8
Open House January 25, Sunday 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Address 5260 Westbreeze Court, Hilliard, OH   Click for Directions!   Price Click For Current Price4 beds 3 BATHROOMS ( 3 full ) 2950 Square Feet   View Property Website for more information,pictures, current price, maps, schools and more! Descript...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $248,590 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $111.0000 0% Total Listings: 104 -0.25% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   139 158   -0.12% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Marke...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $256,250 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $111.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 139 -0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   158 168   -0.06% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Mark...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $278,870 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.0000 -0.04% Total Listings: 168 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   164 183   -0.1% 0.3% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Market...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 4
6100 Hayden Run Rd., Hilliard, OH 43026 $269900.00 The Jackson Team Erik Hiss Phone: (614) 431-1770   Vacant Land Status: Active   Bed: Bath: Sqft: MLS#: Property Details Search More Properties Neighborhood Values Description: Just under 3 acres in Hilliard and Hilliard City Schools. This lot is...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 0
Lakewood Subdivision - Hilliard OH OverviewMapsPhotosFeatures Video $299,900 Single Family Home Main Features 3 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Partial BathroomInterior: 2,993 sqftLot: 0.32 acre(s) Location 3076 Landen Farm Road WHilliard, OH 43026USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $275,210 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $113.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 183 0.30% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   141 140   0.01% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  View Current Hilliard OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 130Total Volume: $24,893,705Average List Price: $191,490Original Total Volume: $25,097,305Original Average List Price: $193,056Sold Total Volume: $24,455,294Sold Average List Price: $188,118 Homes Sold $480,000 - 8751 MORRIS Road, Hi...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $277,420 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $114.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 141 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   140 124   0.13% 0.2% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Market Report for J...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 1
Beautifully renovated 4-level split in the neighborhood of Ridgewood. You won't believe your eyes as this home has the ideal 'open' concept that will blow you away! Fully updated kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, lighting, roof, windows, stucco, and MUCH more! The meticulously maintained yard and bed...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $278,070 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $115.00 0.02% Total Listings: 140 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   124 103   0.2% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 3
This home in Hilliard offers an open floor plan with a nice flow throughout. Neutral and modern decor. Great room features vaulted ceilings and a gas fireplace for cool evenings. Updated kitchen includes new Corian countertops, undermount sink, and backsplash as well as newer flooring and applia...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 3
3799 Braidwood Dr, Hilliard, OH 43026 $269900.00 The Jackson Team Phone: (614) 431-1220 Office: (614) 431-1220 Single Family Status: Active   Bed: 3 Bath: Sqft: 2036 MLS#: 214024251 Property Details Search More Properties Neighborhood Values Description:     Schools Nearest Public Schools Name D...

By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 0
Hilliard Ohio 43026 Home Sales During the past 30 days, 90 homes have sold in Hilliard Ohio 43026, according to the Columbus Ohio MLS.  On average, these homes sold for 97.9% of list price after 56 days on the market.  The homes also had an average of 1,746 square feet and an average price per sq...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $275,020 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $113.00 -0.05% Total Listings: 124 0.20% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   103 111   -0.07% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Vicki Workman, ABR, CRS, E-Pro, GRI, SFR, RENE
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 0
One of the very first steps that I take as an agent is touring my clients home and making suggestions for better salability. Over the years, I have toured many homes with home buyers. Not just my listings, but every brokerage's listings. Buying a home is a huge decision and finding the right one ...

Hilliard, OH Real Estate Professionals