Lewis Center, OH Real Estate News

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
The Shores- Lewis Center Ohio-Olentangy Schools Overview Maps Photos Features $349,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms4 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 3,648 sqftLot: 0.46 acre(s)Year Built: 1999MLS #: 215035612 Location 3124 Harbor DrLewis Center, OH 43035USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthatclick.comhttp://www.HomesThatClick.com          Listed by: Homes That Click Realtors Our recent listings The Shores- Lewis Center Ohio-Olentangy SchoolsHolly Hill- Columbus OhioWesterville Oh- The OverlookWorthington Schools - Seven Oaks At WorthingtonWesterville OH Schools - Columbus Tax Condo Subscribe to our listing feed Nearby properties for sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $358,600 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $123.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 80 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months:August July   72 63   0.14% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2015  Lewis Center OH Subdivisions Abbey Knoll Abbey Knolls Alum Crossing Bale Kenyon Bluff Bryn Mawr Cross Creek Estates Of Glen Oak Estates Of Walker Woods Estates Of Woodstone Glen Oak Hidden Reserve Hidden Springs Hidden Springs 1 Hidden Springs Ii Little Bear Village Mariner's Watch Mccammon Chase Mccammon Estates Meadows At Lewis Center Nicoya Northpoint Meadows Northpointe Meadows Oak Creek Olde State Farms Oldefield Estates Oldfield Estates Olentangy Glade Olentangy Meadows P...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $356,300 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $121.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 72 0.14% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   63 66   -0.05% 0.16% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2015  Lewis Center OH Subdivisions Abbey Knoll Abbey Knolls Alum Crossing Bale Kenyon Bluff Bryn Mawr Cross Creek Estates Of Glen Oak Estates Of Walker Woods Estates Of Woodstone Glen Oak Hidden Reserve Hidden Springs Hidden Springs 1 Hidden Springs Ii Little Bear Village Mariner's Watch Mccammon Chase Mccammon Estates Meadows At Lewis Center Nicoya Northpoint Meadows Northpointe Meadows Oak Creek Olde State Farms Oldefield Estates Oldfield Estates Olentangy Glade Olentangy Meadows ...
Comments 0
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Glen Oak- Lewis Center Oh- Olentangy Schools Overview Maps Photos Features Video $309,900 Single Family Home Main Features 5 Bedrooms3 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 3,517 sqftLot: 00 sqftYear Built: 2011MLS #: 215029244 Location 1722 Marigold StLewis Center, OH 43035USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthatclick.comhttp://www.HomesThatClick.com          Listed by: Homes That Click Realtors Our recent listings Glen Oak- Lewis Center Oh- Olentangy SchoolsWorthington Schools - Seven Oaks At WorthingtonWorthington Schools - The Village At WorthingtonGahanna Ohio Beauty on 4 acres with Inground PoolOaks at Highland Lakes - Olentangy Schools Subscribe to our listing feed Nearby properties for sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $385,310 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $122.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 63 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   66 57   0.16% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2015  Lewis Center OH Subdivisions Abbey Knoll Abbey Knolls Alum Crossing Bale Kenyon Bluff Bryn Mawr Cross Creek Estates Of Glen Oak Estates Of Walker Woods Estates Of Woodstone Glen Oak Hidden Reserve Hidden Springs Hidden Springs 1 Hidden Springs Ii Little Bear Village Mariner's Watch Mccammon Chase Mccammon Estates Meadows At Lewis Center Nicoya Northpoint Meadows Northpointe Meadows Oak Creek Olde State Farms Oldefield Estates Oldfield Estates Olentangy Glade Olentangy Meadows Park ...
Comments 2
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Olentangy Schools- Lewis Center- Estates of Glen Oak Overview Maps Photos Features Video $299,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 2,392 sqftLot: 0.22 acre(s)Year Built: 2004MLS #: 215023846 Location 1653 Sunflower StLewis Center, OH 43035USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthatclick.comhttp://www.HomesThatClick.com          Listed by: Homes That Click Realtors Our recent listings Olentangy Schools- Lewis Center- Estates of Glen OakGahanna Ohio Beauty on 4 acres with Inground PoolWesterville OH Schools - Columbus Tax CondoPickerington OH - Park Place EastUpper Arlington Ohio Subscribe to our listing feed Nearby properties for sale
Comments 1
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Lewis Center OH - Oak Creek Beauty - Olentangy Schools Overview Maps Photos Features Video $239,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 2,246 sqftLot: 0.22 acre(s)Year Built: 1996MLS #: 215022228 Location 1316 Cottonwood DrLewis Center, OH 43035USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthatclick.comhttp://www.HomesThatClick.com          Listed by: Homes That Click Realtors Our recent listings Lewis Center OH - Oak Creek Beauty - Olentangy SchoolsNew Albany Schools- Village at Chestnut HillVillas at Rocky Fork- Westerville OhSmith Farms- close to Mt Carmel EastKnolls- Columbus Ohio-close to OSU, Riverside Hospital, Upper Arlington OH Subscribe to our listing feed Nearby properties for sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $386,280 -0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $121.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 66 0.16% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   57 55   0.04% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2015  Lewis Center OH Subdivisions Abbey Knoll Abbey Knolls Alum Crossing Bale Kenyon Bluff Bryn Mawr Cross Creek Estates Of Glen Oak Estates Of Walker Woods Estates Of Woodstone Glen Oak Hidden Reserve Hidden Springs Hidden Springs 1 Hidden Springs Ii Little Bear Village Mariner's Watch Mccammon Chase Mccammon Estates Meadows At Lewis Center Nicoya Northpoint Meadows Northpointe Meadows Oak Creek Olde State Farms Oldefield Estates Oldfield Estates Olentangy Glade Olentangy Meadows ...
Comments 1
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Olentangy Schools - Lewis Center - Wynstone Overview Maps Photos Video $229,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 1,748 sqftLot: 0.17 acre(s)Year Built: 1995MLS #: 215017549 Location 9003 Newmills LnLewis Center, OH 43035USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthatclick.comhttp://www.HomesThatClick.com          Listed by: Homes That Click Realtors Our recent listings Olentangy Schools - Lewis Center - WynstoneHighland Lakes Beauty - Westerville OHOlentangy Schools - Lewis Center - The ShoresAsbury Ridge - New Albany Schools / Columbus TaxOlentangy Schools - Lewis Center Subscribe to our listing feed Nearby properties for sale
Comments 1
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Olentangy Schools - Lewis Center - The Shores Overview Maps Photos Features Video $314,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 2,867 sqftLot: 0.38 acre(s)Year Built: 1988MLS #: 215017238 Location 5988 Woodbrook CtLewis Center, OH 43035USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthatclick.comhttp://www.HomesThatClick.com   Listed by: Homes That Click Realtors Our recent listings Olentangy Schools - Lewis Center - The ShoresAsbury Ridge - New Albany Schools / Columbus TaxOlentangy Schools - Lewis CenterHighland Lakes Beauty - Westerville OHPickerington OH Beauty - Meadowmoore Subscribe to our listing feed Nearby properties for sale
Comments 2
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Village of Alum Creek- Olentangy Schools- Lewis Center Oh Overview Maps Photos Features Video $304,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 2,856 sqftLot: 0.26 acre(s)Year Built: 2000MLS #: 215016530 Location 1990 Parklawn DrLewis Center, OH 43035USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthatclick.comhttp://www.HomesThatClick.com          Listed by: Homes That Click Realtors Our recent listings Olentangy Schools - Lewis CenterJefferson Meadows Golf Course Home - Blacklick OHColumbus OH - Karl MeadowsKnolls- Columbus Ohio-close to OSU, Riverside Hospital, Upper Arlington OHLewis Center OH - Oak Creek Beauty - Olentangy Schools Subscribe to our listing feed Nearby properties for sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $416,540 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $125.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 57 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   55 66   -0.17% 0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2015  Lewis Center OH Subdivisions Abbey Knoll Abbey Knolls Alum Crossing Bale Kenyon Bluff Bryn Mawr Cross Creek Estates Of Glen Oak Estates Of Walker Woods Estates Of Woodstone Glen Oak Hidden Reserve Hidden Springs Hidden Springs 1 Hidden Springs Ii Little Bear Village Mariner's Watch Mccammon Chase Mccammon Estates Meadows At Lewis Center Nicoya Northpoint Meadows Northpointe Meadows Oak Creek Olde State Farms Oldefield Estates Oldfield Estates Olentangy Glade Olentangy Meadows P...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $401,030 0.16% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $124.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 55 -0.17% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   66 60   0.1% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Apr 2015  Lewis Center OH Subdivisions Abbey Knoll Abbey Knolls Alum Crossing Bale Kenyon Bluff Bryn Mawr Cross Creek Estates Of Glen Oak Estates Of Walker Woods Estates Of Woodstone Glen Oak Hidden Reserve Hidden Springs Hidden Springs 1 Hidden Springs Ii Little Bear Village Mariner's Watch Mccammon Chase Mccammon Estates Meadows At Lewis Center Nicoya Northpoint Meadows Northpointe Meadows Oak Creek Olde State Farms Oldefield Estates Oldfield Estates Olentangy Glade Olentangy Meadow...
Comments 0
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Olentangy Schools - Wynstone Subdivision Overview Maps Photos Features Video $194,900 Single Family Home Main Features 3 Bedrooms2 BathroomsInterior: 1,600 sqftLot: 0.13 acre(s)Year Built: 1997MLS #: 215011067 Location 586 Arden StLewis Center, OH 43035USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthatclick.comhttp://www.HomesThatClick.com          Listed by: Homes That Click Realtors Our recent listings Olentangy Schools - Wynstone SubdivisionNew Albany OH - Cobblestone at the PreserveHighland Lakes Beauty - Westerville OHEstates at Sherman Lakes - Olentangy SchoolsJefferson Meadows Golf Course Home - Blacklick OH Subscribe to our listing feed Nearby properties for sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $346,380 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $121.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 66 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   60 53   0.13% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2015   Lewis Center OH Subdivisions Abbey Knoll Abbey Knolls Alum Crossing Bale Kenyon Bluff Bryn Mawr Cross Creek Estates Of Glen Oak Estates Of Walker Woods Estates Of Woodstone Glen Oak Hidden Reserve Hidden Springs Hidden Springs 1 Hidden Springs Ii Little Bear Village Mariner's Watch Mccammon Chase Mccammon Estates Meadows At Lewis Center Nicoya Northpoint Meadows Northpointe Meadows Oak Creek Olde State Farms Oldefield Estates Oldfield Estates Olentangy Glade Olentangy ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $330,850 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.0000 0% Total Listings: 60 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   53 59   -0.1% -0.24% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2015   Lewis Center OH Subdivisions Abbey Knoll Abbey Knolls Alum Crossing Bale Kenyon Bluff Bryn Mawr Cross Creek Estates Of Glen Oak Estates Of Walker Woods Estates Of Woodstone Glen Oak Hidden Reserve Hidden Springs Hidden Springs 1 Hidden Springs Ii Little Bear Village Mariner's Watch Mccammon Chase Mccammon Estates Meadows At Lewis Center Nicoya Northpoint Meadows Northpointe Meadows Oak Creek Olde State Farms Oldefield Estates Oldfield Estates Olentangy Glade Olentangy M...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $352,340 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 53 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   59 78   -0.24% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2015   Lewis Center OH Subdivisions Abbey Knoll Abbey Knolls Alum Crossing Bale Kenyon Bluff Bryn Mawr Cross Creek Estates Of Glen Oak Estates Of Walker Woods Estates Of Woodstone Glen Oak Hidden Reserve Hidden Springs Hidden Springs 1 Hidden Springs Ii Little Bear Village Mariner's Watch Mccammon Chase Mccammon Estates Meadows At Lewis Center Nicoya Northpoint Meadows Northpointe Meadows Oak Creek Olde State Farms Oldefield Estates Oldfield Estates Olentangy Glade Olenta...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $349,860 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $118.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 59 -0.24% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   78 88   -0.11% 0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2014   Lewis Center OH Subdivisions Abbey Knoll Abbey Knolls Alum Crossing Bale Kenyon Bluff Bryn Mawr Cross Creek Estates Of Glen Oak Estates Of Walker Woods Estates Of Woodstone Glen Oak Hidden Reserve Hidden Springs Hidden Springs 1 Hidden Springs Ii Little Bear Village Mariner's Watch Mccammon Chase Mccammon Estates Meadows At Lewis Center Nicoya Northpoint Meadows Northpointe Meadows Oak Creek Olde State Farms Oldefield Estates Oldfield Estates Olentangy Glade Olentangy...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $329,930 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $115.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 88 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   80 99   -0.19% 0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2014   Lewis Center OH Subdivisions Abbey Knoll Abbey Knolls Alum Crossing Bale Kenyon Bluff Bryn Mawr Cross Creek Estates Of Glen Oak Estates Of Walker Woods Estates Of Woodstone Glen Oak Hidden Reserve Hidden Springs Hidden Springs 1 Hidden Springs Ii Little Bear Village Mariner's Watch Mccammon Chase Mccammon Estates Meadows At Lewis Center Nicoya Northpoint Meadows Northpointe Meadows Oak Creek Olde State Farms Oldefield Estates Oldfield Estates Olentangy Glade Olentangy ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $321,990 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $114.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 80 -0.19% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   99 90   0.1% 0.18% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2014   Lewis Center OH Subdivisions Abbey Knoll Abbey Knolls Alum Crossing Bale Kenyon Bluff Bryn Mawr Cross Creek Estates Of Glen Oak Estates Of Walker Woods Estates Of Woodstone Glen Oak Hidden Reserve Hidden Springs Hidden Springs 1 Hidden Springs Ii Little Bear Village Mariner's Watch Mccammon Chase Mccammon Estates Meadows At Lewis Center Nicoya Northpoint Meadows Northpointe Meadows Oak Creek Olde State Farms Oldefield Estates Oldfield Estates Olentangy Glade Olentangy Meado...
Comments 1