Explore Marysville, OH

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 5 Scott Farms Marysville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Scott Farms Marysville Homes is 15 Days with the average listing price for Scott Farms Marysville Homes being $253,020. The most expensive Scott Farms Marysville Home for sale i...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 7 Mill Valley North Marysville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Mill Valley North Marysville Homes is 90 Days with the average listing price for Mill Valley North Marysville Homes being $250,140. The most expensive Mill Valley North Ma...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 8 Mill Valley Marysville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Mill Valley Marysville Homes is 34 Days with the average listing price for Mill Valley Marysville Homes being $179,062. The most expensive Mill Valley Marysville Home for sale i...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 9 Green Pastures Marysville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Green Pastures Marysville Homes is 38 Days with the average listing price for Green Pastures Marysville Homes being $286,944. The most expensive Green Pastures Marysville Hom...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 108 Marysville Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Marysville Homes is 88 Days with the average listing price for Marysville Homes being $243,974. The most expensive Marysville Home for sale is $695,000, and the cheapest Marysville Home is $40...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 3 BARRHAVEN Marysville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for BARRHAVEN Marysville Homes is 146 Days with the average listing price for BARRHAVEN Marysville Homes being $166,500. The most expensive BARRHAVEN Marysville Home for sale is $223,...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 2 The Woodlands at Scott Farms Marysville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for The Woodlands at Scott Farms Marysville Homes is 19 Days with the average listing price for The Woodlands at Scott Farms Marysville Homes being $292,150. The mo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 5 Mill Valley Marysville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Mill Valley Marysville Homes is 51 Days with the average listing price for Mill Valley Marysville Homes being $195,920. The most expensive Mill Valley Marysville Home for sale i...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 3
There are currently 5 Adena Pointe Marysville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Adena Pointe Marysville Homes is 161 Days with the average listing price for Adena Pointe Marysville Homes being $340,574. The most expensive Adena Pointe Marysville Home for s...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 6 Green Pastures Marysville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Green Pastures Marysville Homes is 36 Days with the average listing price for Green Pastures Marysville Homes being $238,600. The most expensive Green Pastures Marysville Hom...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 91 Marysville Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Marysville Homes is 113 Days with the average listing price for Marysville Homes being $248,896. The most expensive Marysville Home for sale is $695,000, and the cheapest Marysville Home is $50...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $272,990 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $118.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 94 -0.11% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   106 98   0.08% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $267,940 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $115.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 106 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months:September August   98 97   0.01% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market ...

By Vicki Workman, ABR, CRS, E-Pro, GRI, SFR, RENE
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 0
In my over a decade of residential sales, I have helped many home sellers find their way to building their next home. Whether is was their second home or third or forth, one thing remains consistent.  When you are in a home you own now, you know what you want in your next home.  With the low inve...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $277,060 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $113.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 98 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months:August July   97 102   -0.05% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market Report...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $275,000 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.0000 0% Total Listings: 97 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   102 95   0.07% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $281,450 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 102 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   95 98   -0.03% 0.36% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $273,780 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $107.0000 0% Total Listings: 95 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   98 72   0.36% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $273,370 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $107.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 98 0.36% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   72 79   -0.09% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $280,270 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $104.0000 0.08% Total Listings: 72 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   79 89   -0.11% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market R...

Marysville, OH Real Estate Professionals