Explore Marysville, OH

By Jim West, Our Passion Is Helping 1st Time Home Sellers
(Real Estate Technology Partners)
Comments 2
JUST LISTED 1479 Idlewild Drive, Marysville, OH Beautiful 4 bedroom home for sale in Marysville, OH ! Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half Living Area Approx: 2117 List Price: $Get Current Price Schedule a Showing Marysville Homes For Sale Search All Homes For Sale Homes Close to Where You Work...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $240,790 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 124 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   128 123   0.04% -0.21% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Marysville Ohio Real Estate M...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $245,220 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 128 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   123 155   -0.21% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...

By Dana Garrett, Accredited Buyer Representative
(HER Realtors)
Comments 2
$252,030, 4Bd/2.5Ba Single Family House, 3610 sqft.     Dana M. Garrett | HER Realtors | 937-645-6545dana.garrett@herrealtors.com | 1281 Cinnamon Dr, Marysville, OH 43040 1281 Cinnamon Dr, Marysville, OH 43040 4Bd/2.5Ba Single Family House   $252,030 Year Built 2010 Sq Footage 3610 sqft. Bedroom...

By Dana Garrett, Accredited Buyer Representative
(HER Realtors)
Comments 1
Contact info:Dana M. Garrett | HER Realtors | 937-645-6545 503 Glen Oaks Dr, Marysville, OH 43040 503 Glen Oaks Dr, Marysville, OH 43040 $159,521 KEY FEATURESYear Built: 2003Sq Footage: 1892 sqft.Bedrooms: 4 BedsBathrooms: 2.5 BathsFloors: 2Parking: 2 GarageLaundry: In UnitLot Size: 1742 Square F...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $235,120 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $98.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 123 -0.21% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   155 155   0% 0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market Report...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  View Current Marysville OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 47Total Volume: $7,929,518Average List Price: $168,713Original Total Volume: $8,099,140Original Average List Price: $172,322Sold Total Volume: $7,690,198Sold Average List Price: $163,621 Homes Sold $365,000 - 940 Walker Woods Lane,...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $232,860 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 155   Total Listings Previous Months: June May   155 138   0.12% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $221,970 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 155 0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   138 129   0.07% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $222,980 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $98.00 0.04% Total Listings: 138 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   129 114   0.13% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...

By Vicki Workman, ABR, CRS, E-Pro, GRI, SFR, RENE
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 0
Several of the calls I have received in the last year and the clients I have helped lately have been "accidental landlords". By the term I mean home owners who had an urgent reason to make a move or purchased another home, but for one reason or another, ended up with tenants instead of selling th...

By Vicki Workman, ABR, CRS, E-Pro, GRI, SFR, RENE
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 0
It makes great sense, buying a home can be much easier on the wallet than renting. Plus the freedoms of home ownership allow you to customize your home inside and out. The real estate industry itself is a little behind the times with timing when we want what we want and now. Tired of living with ...

By Dana Garrett, Accredited Buyer Representative
(HER Realtors)
Comments 1
$54,000, Land (0.39 Acres),     Dana M. Garrett | HER Realtors | 937-645-6545 964 Walker Woods Ln, Marysville, OH 43040 964 Walker Woods Ln, Marysville, OH 43040 Land (0.39 Acres)   $54,000 Lot Size 0.39 Acres DESCRIPTION Vacant lot– ready to build! Enjoy building a custom dream home of your own...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $214,050 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.00 0% Total Listings: 124 -0.15% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   146 167   -0.13% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Marysville Ohio Real Estate Marke...

By Vicki Workman, ABR, CRS, E-Pro, GRI, SFR, RENE
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 0
On December 14, 2013, Vicki (Owens) Workman will receive the top award for sales volume from the Columbus Realtors association (formerly Columbus Board of Realtors). Since 2003, Vicki has served the Marysville and surrounding central Ohio area including Hilliard, Dublin, Delaware and Columbus, as...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $218,280 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.00 0% Total Listings: 146 -0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   167 154   0.08% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market ...

By Jim West, Our Passion Is Helping 1st Time Home Sellers
(Real Estate Technology Partners)
Comments 1
Home Prices in Marysville for November 2013 Real estate market data for Marysville, OH provided by Jim West of Keller Williams Consultants Realty.   Marysville Home Prices   We have seen 11 straight months of listing price increases on home prices in Marysville and don’t expect things to slow dow...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $211,890 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.00 0% Total Listings: 167 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   154 164   -0.06% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Marysville Ohio Real Estate Marke...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $213,440 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 154 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   164 171   -0.04% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Marysville Ohio Real Estate M...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $216,410 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.00 0.02% Total Listings: 164 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   171 185   -0.08% 0.23% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market Re...

Marysville, OH Real Estate Professionals