Explore New Albany, OH

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 3 Pickett Place New Albany Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Pickett Place New Albany Homes is 174 Days with the average listing price for Pickett Place New Albany Homes being $601,600. The most expensive Pickett Place New Albany Home f...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 6 Upper Albany New Albany Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Upper Albany New Albany Homes is 107 Days with the average listing price for Upper Albany New Albany Homes being $212,050. The most expensive Upper Albany New Albany Home for s...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 6 Windsor New Albany Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Windsor New Albany Homes is 78 Days with the average listing price for Windsor New Albany Homes being $344,692. The most expensive Windsor New Albany Home for sale is $369,900, and ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 3
There are currently 4 Lambton Park New Albany Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Lambton Park New Albany Homes is 181 Days with the average listing price for Lambton Park New Albany Homes being $2,943,725. The most expensive Lambton Park New Albany Home for...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 3 Straits Farm New Albany Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Straits Farm New Albany Homes is 46 Days with the average listing price for Straits Farm New Albany Homes being $547,990. The most expensive Straits Farm New Albany Home for sa...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 2
There are currently 9 Hampsted Village New Albany Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Hampsted Village New Albany Homes is 97 Days with the average listing price for Hampsted Village New Albany Homes being $394,350. The most expensive Hampsted Village New Al...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 17 New Albany Links Lewis Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for New Albany Links Homes is 124 Days with the average listing price for Little New Albany Links Homes being $459,519. The most expensive New Albany Links Home for sale is $338,72...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 160 New Albany Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for New Albany Homes is 119 Days with the average listing price for New Albany Homes being $640,292. The most expensive New Albany Home for sale is $4,995,000, and the cheapest New Albany Home is ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Today's Market Trends for New Albany * Median Listing Price: $737,940 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $153.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 152 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   162 162   0% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes  New Albany Ohio Real Estate Market...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 2
Today's Market Trends for New Albany * Median Listing Price: $766,800 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $155.0000 -0.04% Total Listings: 162   Total Listings Previous Months:September August   162 144   0.13% 0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes  New Albany Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
Today's Market Trends for New Albany * Median Listing Price: $782,490 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $161.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 162 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months:August July   144 131   0.1% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes  New Albany Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for New Albany * Median Listing Price: $805,470 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $162.0000 -0.04% Total Listings: 144 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   131 135   -0.03% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  New Albany Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for New Albany * Median Listing Price: $859,850 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $169.0000 0% Total Listings: 131 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   135 130   0.04% 0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes  New Albany Ohio Real Estate Market Report for J...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for New Albany * Median Listing Price: $857,600 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $169.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 135 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   130 114   0.14% 0.16% * All data pertains to single-family homes  New Albany Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 1
New Albany OH - The Greens at Clarenton - Gahanna Schools Overview Maps Photos Features Video $279,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 2,048 sqftLot: 0.16 acre(s)Year Built: 2001MLS #: 215019173 Location 1670 Gosport PlNew Albany, OH 43054USA Debbie...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for New Albany * Median Listing Price: $866,350 0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $172.0000 0% Total Listings: 130 0.14% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   114 98   0.16% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes  New Albany Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for New Albany * Median Listing Price: $816,780 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $172.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 114 0.16% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   98 100   -0.02% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes  New Albany Ohio Real Estate Marke...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 0
New Albany OH - Cobblestone at the Preserve Overview Maps Photos Features Video $204,900 Condominium Main Features 3 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 2,013 sqftYear Built: 2009MLS #: 215011050 Location 4228 Cobbler RdNew Albany, OH 43054USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 2...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for New Albany * Median Listing Price: $855,170 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $177.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 98 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   100 102   -0.02% 0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   New Albany Ohio Real Estate Mark...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 3
  Today's Market Trends for New Albany * Median Listing Price: $857,130 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $172.0000 0.08% Total Listings: 100 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   102 96   0.06% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   New Albany Ohio Real Estate Ma...

New Albany, OH Real Estate Professionals