Explore Westerville, OH

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently (waiting..) Asherton Grove Westerville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Asherton Grove Westerville Homes is 73 Days with the average listing price for Asherton Grove Westerville Homes being $276,733. The most expensive Asherton Grove W...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently (waiting..) Estates at Polaris Village Westerville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Estates at Polaris Village Westerville Homes is 90 Days with the average listing price for Estates at Polaris Village Westerville Homes being $209,360....

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 5 Highland Lakes-Sanctuary at the Lakes Westerville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Highland Lakes-Sanctuary at the Lakes Westerville Homes is 118 Days with the average listing price for Highland Lakes-Sanctuary at the Lakes Westervil...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 12 Upper Albany West Westerville Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Upper Albany West Westerville Homes is 51 Days with the average listing price for Upper Albany West Westerville Homes being $226,906. The most expensive Upper Albany Wes...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 21 Highland Lakes Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Highland Lakes Homes is 140 Days with the average listing price for Highland Lakes Homes being $499,334. The most expensive Highland Lakes Home for sale is $1,249,900, and the cheapest...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 0
Glengary Heights Home for Sale | Westerville Schools-Columbus Tax Overview Maps Photos Features Video $139,900 Single Family Home Main Features 3 Bedrooms2 BathroomsInterior: 1,400 sqftLot: 0.18 acre(s)Year Built: 1970MLS #: 216003625 Location 3701 Paris Boulevard EWesterville, OH 43081USA Debbi...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
There are currently 241 Westerville Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Westerville Homes is 81 Days with the average listing price for Westerville Homes being $301,175. The most expensive Westerville Home for sale is $$2,750,000, and the cheapest Westerville Hom...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
There are currently 233 Westerville Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Westerville Homes is 85 Days with the average listing price for Westerville Homes being $297,397. The most expensive Westerville Home for sale is $2,750,000, and the cheapest Westerville Home...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 1
3 Bedroom Glengary Heights Home for Sale in Westerville OH - Westerville Schools Overview Maps Photos Features Video $120,900 Single Family Home Main Features 3 Bedrooms1 BathroomInterior: 1,284 sqftLot: 0.15 acre(s)Year Built: 1974MLS #: 215041631 Location 3704 Paris Blvd EWesterville, OH 43081...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $404,900 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $123.0000 0% Total Listings: 206 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   209 202   0.04% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Westerville Ohio Real Estate Marke...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 0
Glengary Woods Home for Sale in Westerville OH with Westerville Schools | 5660 Montevideo Rd Overview Maps Photos Features Video $139,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms2 BathroomsInterior: 1,488 sqftLot: 0.16 acre(s)Year Built: 1973MLS #: 215038843 Location 5660 Montevideo RdWesterv...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $401,660 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $123.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 209 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months:September August   202 212   -0.04% 0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Westerville Ohio Real Estate Mar...

By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 0
Home Improvement Projects You Can Do In A Day - Summer is over and as we move into the fall season, homeowners are beginning to tackle as many projects as they can before winter begins. Unfortunately, along with fall comes school, extracurricular activities, and everything in between, making it e...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 1
Westerville Oh- The Overlook Overview Maps Photos Features Video $415,000 Single Family Home Main Features 5 Bedrooms3 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 5,100 sqftLot: 0.24 acre(s)Year Built: 1989MLS #: 215034687 Location 389 Meadcrest CtWesterville, OH 43082USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Real...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $399,320 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $125.0000 0.04% Total Listings: 202 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months:August July   212 195   0.09% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $399,000 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $121.0000 0% Total Listings: 212 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   195 187   0.05% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...

By Ryan Reynolds Team, Helping YOU is What We're Here to Do!
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 1
10 Step Guide To Remodeling Your Home - Remodeling your home can be a daunting task, but it’s definitely a rewarding one. Whether this is your first remodel or your tenth, there are a number of things that you may not know about making your remodel a smooth process. Here are ten steps to help you...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 1
Villas at Rocky Fork- Westerville Oh Overview Maps Photos Features Video $174,900 Condominium Main Features 3 Bedrooms3 BathroomsInterior: 1,819 sqftYear Built: 2004MLS #: 215027756 Location 6465 Peppermill DrWesterville, OH 43081USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homest...

By Rita Boswell, REALTOR® (614)547-3229
(Rita Boswell Group, eXp Realty)
Comments 0
Things To Do In Central Ohio - August, 2015 - There's still a few weeks left of summer vacation! Here's a few things to do this month to end the summer with a bang... Moonlight MarketDate: August 8Location: Gay St., Downtown ColumbusAdmission: FreeOn the second Saturday of the month, make your wa...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 5
The City of Westerville Parks and Recreation Department and Otterbein University will present the Westerville Civic Theatre production of ““Seussical,” Thursday, July 30 through Sunday, August 2, 2015. Tickets may be purchased for $10 in advance at the Westerville Community Center.PerformancesWes...

Westerville, OH Real Estate Professionals