Explore Westerville, OH

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 4
Come enjoy the beautiful summer weather in Westerville, Ohio at the Sounds of Summer Concert. Concerts are held on Sunday evenings at 6:30 pm. Bring a lawn chair or blanket, some tasty snacks and relax to the sounds of great music. Concerts are free.  Alum Creek Amphitheater, 221 W. Main Street, ...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 4
Uptown Westerville is going to be a rockin' art venue this Saturday. The event is from 3 - 9 pm and includes: Lots of live music! Two stages will feature a variety of music such as bluegrass, rock, country and jazz. Look for models strolling the event with fashions available for purchase in Uptow...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 5
Come enjoy the beautiful summer weather in Westerville, Ohio at the Sounds of Summer Concert. Concerts are held on Sunday evenings at 6:30 pm. Bring a lawn chair or blanket, some tasty snacks and relax to the sounds of great music. Concerts are free.  Alum Creek Amphitheater, 221 W. Main Street, ...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 4
Come to Westerville and enjoy free music tonight at the Alum Creek Amphitheater, 221 W. Main Street. Concerts start at 6:30 pm. Tonight's event - Endless Recess - is a family concert. So bring some lawnchairs, blankets and snacks and relax while the kids have fun enjoying the entertainment. This ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $377,840 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $121.00 0.02% Total Listings: 221 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   241 187   0.29% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 1
OhioHealth 4th Friday: World Bazaar 6-9pm, Historic Uptown Westerville The fourth Friday of each month, April through September, enjoy 100+ street vendors, food carts, live entertainment, kids activities, extended hours in the Uptown shops and much more. Explore customs, cultures and cuisine duri...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 3
Each Wednesday afternoon from May to October there is an outdoor Farmer's Market in Westerville. This is the eighth year of the market, and you'll find an outstanding selection of fruits, vegetables, plants, jams, jellies, breads, dairy products and honey. For more information about the market, p...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $374,370 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $118.00 0.01% Total Listings: 241 0.29% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   187 185   0.01% 0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market Re...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 4
Beautiful, updated home with traditional floorplan in Orchard Lakes. This home has it all! Schools within walking distance, updated fixtures, flooring, windows, full and mostly finished basement with full bathroom, deck, patio, pergola, fenced yard, and so much, more. Home has been very well mai...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $371,950 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 0.03% Total Listings: 187 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   185 178   0.06% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market R...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 3
  Very well cared for home with fabulous floor plan, new wide plank solid hardwood floors and huge yard. Relax in the Great Room by the brick fireplace. Living Room open to Dining Room with tons of natural light. Kitchen features new stainless steel appliances and bayed Eating Area. Large Owner'...

By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 1
Westerville Ohio Home Sales There have been 141 home sales in Westerville Ohio during the last 30 days, according to the Columbus Ohio MLS.  These homes sold after an average of 62 days on the market for an average of 98.2% of list price.  With an average of 1,905 square feet, the homes had an av...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $319,630 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $111.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 284 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   203 248   -0.18% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $340,700 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $113.00 0.03% Total Listings: 263 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: November December   284 248   0.09% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $336,380 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 272 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: October November   263 284   -0.03% 0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $336,380 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 272 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: October August   263 249   -0.03% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate Ma...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $336,380 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 272 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: July August   244 249   0.03% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market...

By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 2
Westerville Ohio Home, 1003 E College Ave., Sam Cooper Realtor    Sam Cooper HER Realtors just sold this Westerville Ohio Home located in the Spring Grove neighborhood.  1003 E College Ave. Westerville OH 43081 was sold by Sam Cooper in June 2013 for a selling price of $204,500.  This 3 bedroom, ...

By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 1
Reserve at Preston Woods, Westerville Ohio Homes Just Sold    Sam Cooper HER Realtors just sold this beautiful Reserve at Preston Woods Westerville Ohio Home.  Sam Cooper sold this home, located at 6124 Kirklington Cir. Westerville OH 4308, in April 2013 for a selling price of $142,000.  This hom...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $308,820 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $108.00 0% Total Listings: 215 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: June July   236 244   0.1% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...

Westerville, OH Real Estate Professionals