Finn Hill (Kenmore, WA)
By Chris Gurnee, Team Gurnee
(Gurnee & Associates)
Entertaining is a snap with this open floor-plan home located in the heart of Kenmore. The natural wood floors draw you into the spacious living room with soaring ceilings and big windows that pull in the light. Explore your culinary talents in the gourmet kitchen with large cherry cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy warm evenings out on the concrete poured patio. Soak in the jetted tub in the mater suite or stand out on the veranda. See this home while you can. Click on link for full Tour http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=1392046  
Comments 1
By Mary Cruz & Team, Real Estate Professionals
(Global Home Brokers)
Finn Hill Neighborhood Homes in Kenmore WA   Find homes for sale in Finn Hill Neighborhood in Kenmore WA.  Finn Hill is a neighborhood in Kenmore, Washington. Finn Hill is located in southern Kenmore, was first platted in 1953, with large-scale suburban development appearing by 1962. Finn Hill is located at north of Kirkland, Washington city limits and south of Kenmore. In December 2009, nearly all of the CDP was approved for annexation to Kirkland in a city council vote. Living in Finn Hill Neighborhood in Kenmore WA Finn Hill was platted and named in 1888 by the settler L.A. Wold. The community was largely annexed into neighboring Kirkland in 2011. Kenmore is part of the Northshore School District. Elementary schools include Moorlands Elementary, Arrowhead Elementary and Kenmore Eleme...
Comments 0
By Freddy Delgadillo, Real Estate Broker specializing Greater Eastside
(Judah Realty Group)
Are you searching homes for sale in the Kenmore area? I just listed for sale a remodeled- new construction home in Kenmore on 1/2 acre for $450,000. This home was acquired back in June of 2012, and was fully gutted and rebuilt.  8124 NE 157th ST, Kenmore, WA 98028 5BR, 3BA, 2,500sqft, Built in 1960 (fully remodeled in 2012), home sits on .5 acres / For Sale: $450,000   ************************************************************************************ Before:  When we purchased the home it offered three small bedrooms on the main floor and shared a common bathroom. The entrance was long and narrow, yet it lead you to a small living room and outdated kitchen and seamed encapsulated for last 60 years. Everything need to go, from windows, mill work, dark brown shag carpet, hardware, and t...
Comments 0
By Ryland Taniguchi
(The Ryco Group Keller Williams)
SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE SHORT SALE   Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Seattle Metro   1 of 15 photos  View all photos Print School Report         2 miles 2 miles     © 2012 Microsoft Corporation © 2010 NAVTEQ © AND © 2012 Microsoft Corporation © 2010 NAVTEQ © AND   Listing Information: Address: 18628 67th Place NE City: Kenmore State: WA Zip: 98028 Area: 720 County: King Price: $369,000 MLS #: 390669  Property Type: Multi Family Listing Type: Short Sale Subdivision: Kenmore Status: A   Property Information: Style: 52-Duplex Year Built: 1989 Sq. Feet: 2320 Lot Size: 0.18 Basement: Slab Parking: 6 Taxes: 4545 Heat: Baseboard Construction: Wood Stories: 2 Ex...
Comments 2
By Courtney Cooper, 206-850-8841
(Cooper | Cartwright)
Lake Washington Recreational Moorage Slip Need Seattle moorage? We got it! Condo owned moorage leased from DNR until 2038! Spectacular slip available at the Harbour Village Marina in Kenmore. End of dock places you in the most serene spot on Lake Washington. Excellent maintained dock and association complete with metered power, laundry, shower, and restroom facilities, locked docks, pump out, dock boxes, restaurant, fuel dock and gas next door. Slip is 30x13 with 2 ft overhang. Great recreational spot, no full time liveaboards. $65,000
Comments 0
By Freddy Delgadillo, Real Estate Broker specializing Greater Eastside
(Judah Realty Group)
Market update on active homes for sale - in the Juanita, Woodinville, Kenmore area. There have been a lot of new listings coming on the market. Its spring time and most homeonwers are fixing up their homes and getting them ready to list for sale. Here are some statistices for the Juanita, Woodinville, Kenmore area. City: Juanita, Woodinville, and Kenmore Active: 918 homes for sale (as of April 6, 2011) Short Sales: 151 (16.45%) Foreclosures: 116 (12.64%) Total distressed ACTIVE homeowner percentage: 29.08% ---------------------------------------------------------------- Sold: 139 (March 1st- April 6th) Non-distressed: 92 / Short Sales: 19 / Foreclosures: 25 / Other/Bankruptcy: 3 Total distressed SOLD homeowner percentage: 51.08% Are you in the market of BUYING or SELLING in the Juanita,...
Comments 0
Kenmore, WA Real Estate Professionals