- Affordable Homes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Brown Street At Hwy 16
- Buying A Home
- Buying A Home In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Buying A Home In Waukesha County
- Buying A Home In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Buying Waukesha County Lake Homes
- Carig Ireland Memorial Golf Outing
- Commercial Real Estate Agents In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate Space For Lease
- Condominium For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Consumer Information To Help Buyers And Sellers
- Duplexes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Famrs For Sale
- Farmers Markets In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Farms For Sale
- Farms For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Farms For Sale In Waukesha County
- Finding A Waukesha County Real Estate Agent
- Finding The Right Agent To Buy A Home In Waukesha County Real Estate
- Finding The Right Real Estate Agent In Waukesha County Real Estate
- Free Online Home Markets With Tom Braatz
- German Christmas Market
- Golf Courses In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Hickorywood Farms
- Home Listings Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale In Pabst Farms Subdivision
- Homes For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale On Golf Courses In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Home Values In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Homs For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Hud Homes For Sale
- Ice Fishing Waukesha County
- Income Properties For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Lac La Belle
- Lake Country Listings For Sale
- Lake Country Real Estate For Sale
- Lake Homes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin And The Lake Country
- Lake Homes For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Lake Properties For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Living In Oconomowoc
- Market Trends
- Master Plumbers In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Mortgage Advice Waukesha County Wisconsin
- New Construction Homes For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Oconomowoc Home Values And Market Trends Report
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin And Lake Country Real Estate For Sale
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate Market Activity
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate Market With Tom Braatz
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate With Tom Braatz Coldwell Banker
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Waterfront Homes
- Oconomwoc Lake Living And Homes To Buy Or Sell With Lisa Bear
- Open Houses In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Pabst Farms
- Please Help The Waukesha County Food Pantry
- Real Estate Companies In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Real Estate Offices In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Relocating Or Moving To Oconomowoc Hartland Pewaukee Delafield Wisconsin
- Relocating Or Moving To Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Relocating Or Moving To Oconomowoc Wisconsin With Tom Braatz And Remax Realty 100
- Relocating Or Moving To Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Remax Realty 100 And Tom Braatz Sells Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Remax Realty Center
- Remax Realty Center Real Estate In Wisconsin Your Best Real Estate Source
- Restaurants In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Selling A Home In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Selling A Home In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Short Sales In Waukesha County
- Summit Wisconsin And Oconomowoc Homes
- The Orchards Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Tom Braatz
- Tom Braatz And Coldwell Banker Sell Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Top Oconomowoc Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Top Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate Agents
- Top Waukesha County Real Estate Agents
- Waterfront Properties For Sale In Waukesha County Wi
- Waukesha County Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Waukesha County Gis Maps
- Waukesha County Home Buyers
- Waukesha County Lake Homes
- Waukesha County Lake Homes For Sale
- Waukesha County Life
- Waukesha County Real Estate
- Waukesha County Real Estate Agents
- Waukesha County Real Estate With Tom Braatz And Remax Realty 100
- Whats Happening In Oconomowoc Rea Estate
- Widmers Cheese Factory
- Wood Creek Subdivision
Saturday, July 25, 2009 9:30 am Coffee Hour & refreshments 10:00 am Membership Meeting; Program to follow "Sailing on the Inland Lakes" Presentation by Dr. Charles Hajinian Dr. Charles Hajinian is a historian for the Nagawicka Lake Yacht Club. This is the right season to join us in his present...
Friday, June 5, was a beautiful day for the Fowler Lake walk. It's about a 40 minute walk around the lake. (Unless my sister is walking with us- then it's 50 minutes.) We started at Memorial Park, off Lac LaBelle. Do you ever notice the historical marker there? I didn't. So we started to go count...
In the beautiful Silver Lake area in Oconomowoc, there is a condominium/single home community that is trying to beat the recession odds. The architecture is reminiscent of a village in Tuscany with tile-like roofs, ironwork, carriage-style garage doors, "turrets," columns, grand ceilings, Europe...
Okay. My sister helps them with the layout of the quarterly newsletter. She and my aunt, Gloria Sprague, talked me into attending one of Don Wiemer's postcard presentations and I was hooked. The event was held at the hospital meeting room in Oconomowoc, I assume because it was bigger than the mu...
Two Ocnomowoc Gems for you this week. 1281 Orchard Circle. $272,000 Open 12-2pm 1176 Sandpiper Dr. $269,900 Open 2p-330p Oconomowoc Open House 1281 Orchard Circle by Response Realtors View this Oconomowoc gem Sunday, May17 , 2009 from 12-200p. Large Great Room for family loungi...
On Friday, June 5th the Lake Country Shorewest Realtors Office will hold it's second annual Rummage for Charity from 8AM to 2PM. Last year over $1000 was raised for the Oconomowoc Food Pantry and the Oconomowoc High School DECA team. We hope to top that amount this year! You can help by donatin...
View this Oconomowoc gem Sunday, May 3, 2009 from 12-130p. Large Great Room for family lounging. Great kitchen w/center island. The master bedroom suite really sells this home, but guess what? You need to come to the open house to see it!!!!!!! Don't miss this opp...
(RE/MAX Realty Center )
5k / 10k walk run for life Saturday, April 25, 2009. 7am. This is a 5k and 10k walk run for life with proceeds going to the Humaine Society and the Bella Bukowski foundations for the class of 2015 at OHS to fight for tightening the DUI laws in Wisconsin $20 for early registration until 3/...
We put it out there a while ago that we were getting ready to again have a magnificent seminar that help first time buyers, and we will explain the $8,000 tax credit. Existing buyers also are in a sweet spot with great rates, wonderful programs, exceptional selection of properties, and the prices...
Lars and Tom Braatz went to a dog park in Waukesha County and from watching movies and television shows I heard and seen so much about the comradely between men sitting on benches and woman coming up to them and striking up conversations. "Heck, I'm up for that" I said to myself. Wisconsin has n...
In an Industry when we are bombarded with all the thoughts of change that must take place in our schedules, work environment,technology services coming at us exponentially everyday, and a world of self proclaimed authorities and critics one needs to really reach from within to see clearly the pat...
Thinking of relocating,selling,or buying Real Estate in Oconomowoc? call Tom Braatz. Why wouldnt you? He has the experience, drive, tennacity, and committment that few can match. We sell a home ever three days and we would like to make one of them yours. See you at clsoing soon! Walking down Main...
Real Estate Market activity for Waukesha, Milwaukee, Washington, Ozaukee, and Jefferson Counties Wisconsin
The following is a market report for the the last thirty days for Waukesha, Milwaukee, Washington, Ozaukee, and Jefferson Counties Wisconsin with active, sold, pending, and expired property. There were 285 Sold listings; 68 were listed and sold by the same company, and 217 were co-brokes. There ...
If you are in the Lake Country why not let Tom Braatz show you the Village of Dousman? It does not take long when you come into the Village of Dousman to realize that everyone is very friendly, and welcomes you. This is a community where people participate, and it also is a community that has t...
The rates are great, the selection is superb, and the prices are outstanding. If you have thought of purchasing a home and you are a first time buyer then perhaps it is time to get you into the home you want, and now is the time to take advantage of great opportunities. I would be so honored to h...
Property is outstanding opportunity and lends to many different uses. It has a history that I cannot wait to blog about. When it closes I will be able to. This lends to location! Zoned B3 Special Use Have a copy of zoning code. Usewould have to go before a board for approval. Sewer and water ar...
It's days like these when I get up and wonder where in the world I am going to start, and the work ahead of me. It is days like these I multi task, try to accomplish many things, and wonder about the fires I will have to put out today, and the work ahead of me. It's days like these that the phone...
This home which was recently built has lots of amenities, and just about anything you may be looking for. Lower level is twelve course and has full size windows; bring your ideas. Beautiful entry with maple floors and the maple floors continue through out the formal dining room and kitchen. Bu...
Recently someone asked me how I get out of state buyers, syndicators and more on my commercial properties. Like traditional residential real estate commercial real estate has networks as well. A network that anyone can look at, and any Realtor can join for free is www.loopnet.com. The beauty sits...
(RE/MAX Realty Center )
Friday, March 27, 2009. 3:30-5:30 pm. 7th-12th graders: We'll have a bunch of Wii set up, with Rock Band, MarioKart, Wii Play, Sport, a Fit Board, and others. Bring your nunchuk skills! There will be food, and as always, there's no cost and no registration. Bring your friends! This event is...