- Affordable Homes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Brown Street At Hwy 16
- Buying A Home
- Buying A Home In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Buying A Home In Waukesha County
- Buying A Home In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Buying Waukesha County Lake Homes
- Carig Ireland Memorial Golf Outing
- Commercial Real Estate Agents In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate Space For Lease
- Condominium For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Consumer Information To Help Buyers And Sellers
- Duplexes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Famrs For Sale
- Farmers Markets In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Farms For Sale
- Farms For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Farms For Sale In Waukesha County
- Finding A Waukesha County Real Estate Agent
- Finding The Right Agent To Buy A Home In Waukesha County Real Estate
- Finding The Right Real Estate Agent In Waukesha County Real Estate
- Free Online Home Markets With Tom Braatz
- German Christmas Market
- Golf Courses In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Hickorywood Farms
- Home Listings Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale In Pabst Farms Subdivision
- Homes For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale On Golf Courses In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Home Values In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Homs For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Hud Homes For Sale
- Ice Fishing Waukesha County
- Income Properties For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Lac La Belle
- Lake Country Listings For Sale
- Lake Country Real Estate For Sale
- Lake Homes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin And The Lake Country
- Lake Homes For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Lake Properties For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Living In Oconomowoc
- Market Trends
- Master Plumbers In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Mortgage Advice Waukesha County Wisconsin
- New Construction Homes For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Oconomowoc Home Values And Market Trends Report
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin And Lake Country Real Estate For Sale
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate Market Activity
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate Market With Tom Braatz
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate With Tom Braatz Coldwell Banker
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Waterfront Homes
- Oconomwoc Lake Living And Homes To Buy Or Sell With Lisa Bear
- Open Houses In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Pabst Farms
- Please Help The Waukesha County Food Pantry
- Real Estate Companies In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Real Estate Offices In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Relocating Or Moving To Oconomowoc Hartland Pewaukee Delafield Wisconsin
- Relocating Or Moving To Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Relocating Or Moving To Oconomowoc Wisconsin With Tom Braatz And Remax Realty 100
- Relocating Or Moving To Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Remax Realty 100 And Tom Braatz Sells Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Remax Realty Center
- Remax Realty Center Real Estate In Wisconsin Your Best Real Estate Source
- Restaurants In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Selling A Home In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Selling A Home In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Short Sales In Waukesha County
- Summit Wisconsin And Oconomowoc Homes
- The Orchards Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Tom Braatz
- Tom Braatz And Coldwell Banker Sell Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Top Oconomowoc Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Top Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate Agents
- Top Waukesha County Real Estate Agents
- Waterfront Properties For Sale In Waukesha County Wi
- Waukesha County Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Waukesha County Gis Maps
- Waukesha County Home Buyers
- Waukesha County Lake Homes
- Waukesha County Lake Homes For Sale
- Waukesha County Life
- Waukesha County Real Estate
- Waukesha County Real Estate Agents
- Waukesha County Real Estate With Tom Braatz And Remax Realty 100
- Whats Happening In Oconomowoc Rea Estate
- Widmers Cheese Factory
- Wood Creek Subdivision
Spring is always welcome in my book, and this year more than ever. It has been a winter of lots of snow, lots of cold temperatures, and with every warming day it just gets that much closer to the beautiful springs, and magnificent summers. However, just when you think it is taking off towards the...
Western Waukesha County is the location for Oconomowoc Wisconsin. If you were thinking of relocating this would be one place you would not want to miss. Beautiful Lakes, magnificent parks, wonderful shops, amazing restaurants and cafes. It would be hard to run out of things to do, and the activi...
They say that Spring has arrived but I saw (for a short time) snow on the ground on Saturday morning, March 21 (around 6:30 am, in case you didn't get up until 8:00 am!). Not unusual for Wisconsin. I remember a May snowstorm in 1990 that left a few inches. So I asked my friend, and local farmer, ...
Okay. It had to happen sometime. It's my turn to spend Sunday at Vespera, Valley road and St. Andrew's Place in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. I just love the place, and everytime I'm there I start to think about making an offer myself. So I need people to come visit me, so I don't start thinking!! I use...
Today it is a balmy 63 degrees in Waukesha County, and there are ponds where there were no ponds before. Everything has melted and the sun is out in all it's glory. Driving through each city, town, and village people are out and enjoying the day. This would be a great opportunity to purchase a h...
The following is a summary for activity in Real Estate in Waukesha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, and Jefferson Counties. WAUKESHA COUNTY 207 Sold listings. 47 of these properties were listed and sold by the same company, and 160 were co-brokes. There was 804 New listings There were 157 Pending transacti...
It's March 18th and in the last half a year many of challenges have taken place for myself, my son, and Lars. There are some that might not have the compassion I have for my dog, but the beauty is he is much more than a dog to me. He is one of my heroes. My son I am sure does not mind having a bi...
For the last number of weeks I have been doing an awful lot of market evaluations on duplexes that people had bought in the last five years or so. Many of these wonderful people are in the position where they have leveraged their properties and the time to sell is now. It hurts me when I have to ...
Traveling around Wisconsin my mouth keeps dropping at the incredible values that can be bought. Ranging from a four family to 650 units. Why not give me a call and we can arrange a private meeting to discuss your current portfolio. Plenty of commercial banks are eager to lend to qualified parties...
It seems like only yesterday I was walking in those halls in Elmbrook hospital waiting for my child to arrive. I came back into the room after eating a bunch of sandwiches and cups of coffee to find my wife had become irritable. Like any concerned husband I said "Hey Gail, you are really huffing ...
It is no secret that it has been a down market, and the economy could be better. I was talking a broker recently and I literally told this individual to quit their whining and get their game on, and perfect it. Remember when the market was great and we were always interested in other avenues of b...
(Re/Max Realty Center)
6801 West Loomis road, Greendale. $580,000 Property is outstanding opportunity and lends to many different uses. Zoned B3 Special Use Have a copy of zoning code. Usewould have to go before a board for approval. Sewer and water are veryclose. Like across the the road to the south east at a busin...
I think you would be hard pressed to find a more radical person when I was younger. Just your typical young man; bending strings on a Les Paul like there was no tomorrow, training and kick boxing (then it was called full-contact), and thinking that the bars were only going to be open a few good n...
It wasn't to long ago that I thought I would step out of the box just a little bit further and ask for help from some megastars in the way they attract returns. It wasn't long and I became friends with both. They taught me an awful lot on attraction and how to get people to their web companies. G...
I think it is great for anyone that is networking on Facebook that they can also design their business card and display their business on "Live listings" So I thought I would share. Real Estate Agents You're Friends With | Real Estate Agents You Recommend | Real Estate Agents Friends Recommend ...
In a day and time where technology is a premium and we have every tool imaginable to us at our fingertips we should be selective and use the tools that give us a return.ActiveRain is a great tool for social interaction between Realtors and peers, networking and referral system, and for great SEO...
Every Sunday my son tells me what he wants to bake and we roll up our sleeves and commence to bake. As with any business discussion I may have we try to find a common solution, compromise, or how we may be able to rectify the problem that has surfaced, or is about to. My son Spencer is a master a...
I remember sitting outside of David Hanson's office not too long ago and Dave making mention of what a wonderful son I had. A short time later I was over at Sally and David Hanson's home and it was a normal greeting from the princess sally.I walked in her home, and immediately she gives you that ...
When out running the Lion it is not so much necessary to be the fastest gazelle, but just faster than the gazelle next to you.
(Re/Max Realty Center)
Many brokers these days are saying how "hard" they have to work. These days? Doesn't it take sacrifices to get ahead and also at the same time a salesperson that works hard, but works smarter as well. Working smarter? Being up on technology, ways of increasing efficiency, and many other avenues...
I am fortunate to have a son that likes to ride along with me and reminiscence of places we have been, and things we have done. he likes to remember washingtonisland and all the good times we would havbe there. We would get on the ferry, cross over to to Island, drop our stuff off at our lake ho...