- Affordable Homes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Brown Street At Hwy 16
- Buying A Home
- Buying A Home In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Buying A Home In Waukesha County
- Buying A Home In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Buying Waukesha County Lake Homes
- Carig Ireland Memorial Golf Outing
- Commercial Real Estate Agents In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate Space For Lease
- Condominium For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Consumer Information To Help Buyers And Sellers
- Duplexes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Famrs For Sale
- Farmers Markets In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Farms For Sale
- Farms For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Farms For Sale In Waukesha County
- Finding A Waukesha County Real Estate Agent
- Finding The Right Agent To Buy A Home In Waukesha County Real Estate
- Finding The Right Real Estate Agent In Waukesha County Real Estate
- Free Online Home Markets With Tom Braatz
- German Christmas Market
- Golf Courses In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Hickorywood Farms
- Home Listings Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale In Pabst Farms Subdivision
- Homes For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale On Golf Courses In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Home Values In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Homs For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Hud Homes For Sale
- Ice Fishing Waukesha County
- Income Properties For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Lac La Belle
- Lake Country Listings For Sale
- Lake Country Real Estate For Sale
- Lake Homes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin And The Lake Country
- Lake Homes For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Lake Properties For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Living In Oconomowoc
- Market Trends
- Master Plumbers In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Mortgage Advice Waukesha County Wisconsin
- New Construction Homes For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Oconomowoc Home Values And Market Trends Report
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin And Lake Country Real Estate For Sale
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate Market Activity
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate Market With Tom Braatz
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate With Tom Braatz Coldwell Banker
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Waterfront Homes
- Oconomwoc Lake Living And Homes To Buy Or Sell With Lisa Bear
- Open Houses In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Pabst Farms
- Please Help The Waukesha County Food Pantry
- Real Estate Companies In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Real Estate Offices In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Relocating Or Moving To Oconomowoc Hartland Pewaukee Delafield Wisconsin
- Relocating Or Moving To Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Relocating Or Moving To Oconomowoc Wisconsin With Tom Braatz And Remax Realty 100
- Relocating Or Moving To Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Remax Realty 100 And Tom Braatz Sells Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Remax Realty Center
- Remax Realty Center Real Estate In Wisconsin Your Best Real Estate Source
- Restaurants In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Selling A Home In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Selling A Home In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Short Sales In Waukesha County
- Summit Wisconsin And Oconomowoc Homes
- The Orchards Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Tom Braatz
- Tom Braatz And Coldwell Banker Sell Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Top Oconomowoc Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Top Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate Agents
- Top Waukesha County Real Estate Agents
- Waterfront Properties For Sale In Waukesha County Wi
- Waukesha County Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Waukesha County Gis Maps
- Waukesha County Home Buyers
- Waukesha County Lake Homes
- Waukesha County Lake Homes For Sale
- Waukesha County Life
- Waukesha County Real Estate
- Waukesha County Real Estate Agents
- Waukesha County Real Estate With Tom Braatz And Remax Realty 100
- Whats Happening In Oconomowoc Rea Estate
- Widmers Cheese Factory
- Wood Creek Subdivision
So you're selling a house and you get a showing request - Yeah! But wait, they want to come in an hour. What? How can I get ready? But that's when the kids get home... Put all these worries aside! Say yes! Let me explain why. Given the current buyers market, you should do everything in y...
Open HouseSundays 1:00 to 4:00 pm Stop in and see what everyone is talking about! This unique lake condo community reminiscent of a seaside village in Italy. Mediterranean features throughout! Model is priced at $499,900. What a winter bargain. Visit my youtube video to see the interiors - if you...
I can only imagine how life would have been in the middle 1800s or around the turn of the century leading into the 1900s in Waukesha County. The Lake Country region of Waukesha County is full of beautiful mansions on the Lakes, and dotting the countrysides. On Oconomowoc Lake were the Armour mans...
It only may take a few minutes but when one travels through Waukesha County they never are far from a Lake; in western Waukesha County this region has become to be known as a beautiful and wonderful area called Lake Country. These are comprised of the Town of Ottawa, North Lake , Oconomowoc, Hart...
As your Realtor we pride ourselves on what we do. We want to separate ourselves from others by how we stand out, put our heart and soul into our business, and truly do want to make a difference! No matter what career, sport, or for that matter just about anything you are trying to be the best at ...
If you are even slightly interested in starting your Real Estate portfolio you should email or call us right away. We are seeing some amazing deals out there and the one who invests now has a great chance of watching their investment pay off for them well. Whether you want to start with a duplex,...
It is days of thanks and compassion, such as Valentines Day, that I can take a moment out and say thank you to my wonderful friends, clients, and just about anyone i have ever had the luxury of coming into contact with. Times will vary, and times may bring there ups and downs, but the thought of ...
It might just be a fluke, but my phone has been ringing like no tomorrow. The good news is often there are wonderful voices on the other end interesting in listing their home. Here is the hard part; so many homes we go to we have to walk away from because the expectation of what they either owe, ...
Recently I overheard someone saying "I wish the day would be over and just end" Granted the days can have problems that we will always have to work through, but to have your life put on fast forward just does not make sense. I asked the broker "What would you benefit from by getting rid if the da...
When I take a walk in downtown Oconomowoc today I can hear the rain dripping off the canvass awnings in front of the stores. There is a certain syncopation taken place as if in music. You could near the street row in timing. Being a piano player, and a guitar player I was tying to determine if it...
I see lots of good things going on lately, and I hear of good things that are being worked on. The fact that the Federal government is going to raise the tax credit for First time buyers from $7500 to $15,000 is noble of them, and very smart as a stimulating tool. I would have to sat the warm we...
Driving around today everything was melting; a welcome sign that brings water to curbs, ditches, ans other resourceful means that the water will navigate. People cleaning glass on their shop windows, and the emergence of window shoppers, local ice cream aficionados searching out there favorites, ...
Selling your home can be a nerve racking, exhausting experience. Last minute calls, inconvenient showings, price adjustments, and the uncertainties of being stuck with a house that doesn't sell for months on end can all take their toll. If you are not completely prepared you could end up los...
When I first started in Real Estate I remember another sales associate mentioning to me "wait until you write that first offer over $100,000." That day came and I thought "I have arrived." Some years would go by and I would drive by properties and say to myself "These Lake properties are doing no...
The Highlands of Lake Country, located in the town of Oconomowoc, one mile norht of the bypass on Hwy 67 and McMahon Rd. Look up and there you will find this gem overlooking beautiful Waukesha County. Lot 1 is a 1.98 acre estate, elevated high above the landscape and well suited for an exposed l...
I went to a listing appointment the other day. I remember the day well because it was one of those unbearable cold days that become synonymous with Wisconsin winters. I did not get any ice fishing, snow mobile, or anything else fun like in this year. Heck, anticipation had me sell my snow blower....
Recently I had to take a step back and review my paperwork reduction practices. Joy Shong had made the mention to us that we had more lead files, offer and listing files, and miscellaneous files accumulated that she thought it could be hard pressed to keep track of such a project. Not to be put i...
I still get a good feeling when someone is looking at me in a convenience store, or gas station and they say "Do I know you?" My general reply is "I have been in Real estate for awhile." The next thing after they either look in my car, or they hesitate for a moment is the ever so spoken words "Yo...
I found myself recently having to sit down with my son Spencer and telling him due to circumstances that were out of my control, and with all we recently went through that we had to move. Perhaps sometimes a child's home is his domain. He knows everything, he loves everything, his daily rituals a...
HEvery weekend lately I have been showing Lake homes to perspective, qualified buyers.What reall is amazing is the cost of each home is incredibly priced. Four years ago I whould she a common three bedroom home for sale well into the millions. Having lived here most of my life I saw the prices ju...