Real Estate Concierges Blog

Follow me
By
Real Estate Broker/Owner - 214-317-1964- www.REConcierges.com - 0593901
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Hexter-Fair’s monthly look at the NTREIS dollar volume of sales in August 2011.  As expected, sales in the North Texas MLS system were much better than August 2010 (up 27% in volume and up 3% in average price, for a total dollar volume increase of just over 30%).  Granted, beating last August’s s...
09/09/2011
Buying property is the biggest financial commitment of our lives. With inventory diminishing daily and multiple offers being extremely common, it is of great importance that you position yourself to have the "Best Chance" to get your offer accepted. You enhance your chance of buying property of y...
09/09/2011
Are you in the process of planning for your retirement?  Of course, you will want to take steps to save money for retirement, but you also need to have a plan,  Part of that plan should involve determining where you want to live and how.  A common question asked by soon-to-be retirees is “Should ...
09/09/2011
Baby boomers seem gifted with perpetual youth.  But they are also people of passion.  From the moment this generation arrived on this earth, they seemed to be bringing a mission and a different vision for society than had existed before.  This sense of knowledge and of vision accounts for the inc...
09/09/2011
Children grow up in a society that demands expertise in everything. You really cannot sit back and decide that learning from textbooks is enough for the overall development of your child. It's the age of specialization and your child cannot afford to miss out on this window of opportunity.  So, s...
09/09/2011
0 Comments
Adware Removal: How can it be done? Is the term adware new to you? For the technically proficient people, such term may not be entirely new to them. But for those who are intrigued by the term, it is now high time that you brace yourself with the truth behind its name.  Adware stands for advertis...
09/09/2011
Did you know that there are ways for you to pay less while you own more?  If you know exactly how to work with the real estate market, then you can also find ways to avoid extra financing costs.  By finding the right area to focus on for your investment, you will be able to pay lower amounts with...
09/09/2011
Once you’ve finished searching for that real estate investment of a lifetime, you’ve gone to the open houses, you’ve gotten the financing, made an offer, sat at home worrying if it’s going to be accepted, had the celebratory dinner once it was and then moved in, you’re faced with the chore of pro...
09/02/2011
Making the decision to buy your own home can be one of the most stressful but rewarding choices of all. If you’re a first time buyer, the entire process can seem very intimidating. A few common sense tips can help you ease your way through it much easier. First off, go visit your local library an...
09/01/2011
If you've dreamed of real estate riches along with dreaming of being in the position to help out those who have hit a few bumps in the road along the way but are generally good people fallen on hard times then you may want to consider a type of real estate investing in which you purchase properti...
09/01/2011
Rainmaker
130,400

Heather Anderson

Real Estate Concierges
smartphone214-317-1964
local_phone972-379-9893
Contact The Author