Spam prevention
Debbie Reynolds, C21 Platinum Properties
Platinum Properties- (931)771-9070 - Clarksville, TN
The Dedicated Clarksville TN Realtor-(931)320-6730

Consult an attorney. Many UCC liens cloud the title in TN.

Apr 01, 2017 06:27 PM
Michael Setunsky
Woodbridge, VA
Your Commercial Real Estate Link to Northern VA

Julia DeLuca The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) regulates the sale of personal property for instance a business. It does not apply to real property. If you need on the attorney or title company will insure it is done.

Jul 05, 2015 12:10 AM
Chris and Dick Dovorany
Homes for Sale in Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero, Florida - Naples, FL
Broker/Associate at Premiere Plus Realty

You need a lawyer.

Jul 04, 2015 11:16 PM
Richard Weeks
Dallas, TX
REALTOR®, Broker

I find it depends on the size and complexity of the transaction.  It never hurst to ask.  Also the title company will order it for you.

Jul 04, 2015 09:08 PM
Joe Petrowsky
Mortgage Consultant, Right Trac Financial Group, Inc. NMLS # 2709 - Manchester, CT
Your Mortgage Consultant for Life

Good morning Julia. When I need a UCC search, all the information is recorded with the Sec. of State office. I would never rely on a seller to provide the information.

Jul 04, 2015 07:50 PM
Debbie Gartner
The Flooring Girl - White Plains, NY
The Flooring Girl & Blog Stylist -Dynamo Marketers

I would ask your broker this.  And,  I would ask a local attorney.  You need someone who is familiar with Texas laws. 

Jul 04, 2015 12:32 PM
Sam Shueh
(408) 425-1601 - San Jose, CA
mba, cdpe, reopro, pe

What does the attorney suggest?  I am not licensed in TX.


Jul 04, 2015 10:42 AM