Amanda, OH Real Estate News

By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Sam Cooper HER, Village of AmandaSam Cooper HER, Village of Amanda has a gorgeous two story historical home for sale.  If you love the character and beauty of older homes, you will want to see 206 E. Main Street in Amanda. This remarkable home has a beautiful remodeled kitchen with granite counters, newer crowned cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar/island.  The warm wood front door leads into classy hickory hardwood flooring and beautifully crafted woodwork and crown molding.  The frosted pane doors and transom windows give a vintage feel to this home.  The bathrooms have been updated.  The windows, as well have been updated with vinyl insulating windows. The backyard has a nice two tiered deck with a propane fire pit, a salt water above ground pool, and a cute doll...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Amanda OH Real Estate StatsAverage Price in Amanda: $349,896  County Average: $224,327 Average Taxes in Amanda: $4,053  County Average: $2,707 Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Amanda: $130  County Average: $100 Average Walkscore in Amanda: 0  County Average: 26 Average Year Built in Amanda: 1993  County Average: 1960 Average Days on Website in Amanda: 175  County Average: 119 Areas in Amanda OH Amanda Bloom Clearcreek
Comments 3
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $209,670 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.0000 -0.11% Total Listings: 12 0.20% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   10 9   0.11% -0.4% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Nov 2015  Amanda OH Subdivisions Hocking Hills Holiday Haven Original Town Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $220,470 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $112.0000 -0.04% Total Listings: 10 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months:September August   9 15   -0.4% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2015  Amanda OH Subdivisions Hocking Hills Holiday Haven Original Town Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $239,870 0.19% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.0000 0.14% Total Listings: 9 -0.40% Total Listings Previous Months:August July   15 14   0.07% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2015  Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $200,870 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.0000 0% Total Listings: 15 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   14 15   -0.07% 0.5% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2015  Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $207,960 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.0000 0.05% Total Listings: 14 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   15 10   0.5% -0.29% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2015  Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $193,710 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $98.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 15 0.50% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   10 14   -0.29% 0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2015  Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $199,450 -0.1% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.0000 -0.09% Total Listings: 10 -0.29% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   14 12   0.17% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2015  Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $222,030 -0.14% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.0000 -0.04% Total Listings: 14 0.17% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   12 12   0% 0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Apr 2015  Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $257,270 0.15% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $114.0000 0.13% Total Listings: 12   Total Listings Previous Months: February January   12 11   0.09% -0.21% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2015   Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $223,670 -0.2% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $101.0000 -0.17% Total Listings: 12 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   11 14   -0.21% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2015   Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $278,170 0.16% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $121.0000 0.12% Total Listings: 11 -0.21% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   14 15   -0.07% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2015   Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $240,110 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $108.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 14 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   15 15   0% 0.36% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2014   Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $245,420 0.25% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $111.0000 0.23% Total Listings: 15 0.36% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   11 15   -0.27% 0.36% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2014   Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $196,770 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.0000 0.11% Total Listings: 11 -0.27% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   15 11   0.36% 0.22% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2014   Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 3
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $189,480 0.14% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $81.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 15 0.36% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   11 9   0.22% 0.29% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2014   Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $166,810 0.14% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $82.00 0.06% Total Listings: 11 0.22% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   9 7   0.29% -0.22% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2014   Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $146,930 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $77.00 0.07% Total Listings: 9 0.29% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   7 9   -0.22% -0.31% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014   Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $144,800 -0.16% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $72.00 -0.23% Total Listings: 7 -0.22% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   9 13   -0.31% 0.18% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Amanda Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2014   Amanda OH Subdivisions Amanda Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 0
Explore Amanda, OH
Amanda, OH Real Estate Professionals