Explore Gahanna, OH

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 0
Westerville Schools - Columbus Tax Beauty OverviewMapsPhotosFeatures $149,999 Single Family Home Main Features 3 Bedrooms1 Bathroom1 Partial BathroomInterior: 1,700 sqftLot: 0.19 acre(s) Location 4052 Leather Stocking TrailGahanna, OH 43230USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653i...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $219,610 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $101.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 132 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   138 141   -0.02% 0.31% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market ...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 0
Gahanna OH - Crossing at McKenna Creek 5 BR 4.5 BA Beauty OverviewMapsPhotosFeatures Video $429,900 Single Family Home Main Features 5 Bedrooms4 Bathrooms1 Partial BathroomInterior: 4,700 sqftLot: 0.40 acre(s) Location 695 Crossing Creek SGahanna, OH 43230USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtor...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  View Current Gahanna OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 22Total Volume: $4,389,900Average List Price: $199,541Original Total Volume: $4,445,300Original Average List Price: $202,059Sold Total Volume: $4,290,685Sold Average List Price: $195,031 Homes Sold $352,000 - 433 Kasons Way, Gahanna, ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $216,250 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 141 0.31% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   108 98   0.1% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for A...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $216,530 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 108 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   98 96   0.02% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for J...

By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Comments 1
Join us this weekend, June 20-22 in Gahanna for the 16th annual Jazz and Blues Festival. This three day event honors local musicians, artists and vendors in their talent and features rides for the kids, family fun and activities.   This year’s event is held at the Creekside Park located on the wa...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $214,540 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $104.00 0.02% Total Listings: 98 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   96 101   -0.05% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for J...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $209,250 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $102.00 0% Total Listings: 96 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   101 96   0.05% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May ...

By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 0
Gahanna Ohio 43230 Home Sales 21 homes have sold in Gahanna Ohio 43230 within the last 30 days, according to the Columbus Ohio MLS.  These 21 homes sold for an average of $173,257.  With an average of 1,733 square feet, the homes had an average price per square foot of $97.15.  The homes also sol...

By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Comments 0
Real Estate Market and Trends for Gahanna Ohio - What is Your Home Worth?  Gahanna Ohio is located about 10 minutes northeast of downtown Columbus and is considered a suburb of the larger metropolitan area. There are approximately 35,000 residents in this tightknit community that is proficient in...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $200,040 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.00 0.02% Total Listings: 116 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   126 131   -0.04% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Re...

By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 0
Gahanna Ohio Homes Sold, Sam Cooper HER Realtors Sam Cooper HER Realtors just sold another Gahanna Ohio home!  228 Glenhurst Ct. Gahanna OH 43230 was sold by Sam Cooper in November 2013 for $215,415.  Located in the Cherry Bottom subdivision, this home offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a beau...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $191,660 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 126 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   131 139   -0.06% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $219,690 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 139 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   130 124   0.05% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market R...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $228,620 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 130 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   124 141   -0.12% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Re...

By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 0
1022 Caroway Blvd., Rathburn Woods Gahanna OH, Sam Cooper Realtor   1022 Caroway Blvd Gahanna OH 43230 was sold by Sam Cooper Realtor with HER Realtors.  Sam Cooper sold this Rathburn Woods Home in April 2013 for a selling price of $259,000.  This gorgeous two-story, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is l...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $236,480 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.00 0% Total Listings: 124 -0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   141 136   0.04% 0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...

By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Comments 2
Columbus Ohio Voted One of the 10 Best Cities for Homeownership We are a society fascinated with lists so when we find ourselves on a specific list we get a little bit giddy unless it’s the 10 worst dressed people or the highest crime rate. But now we’ve really have something to be proud of. Colu...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $235,940 0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $101.00 0.01% Total Listings: 136 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   123 115   0.07% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for J...

Gahanna, OH Real Estate Professionals