- Affordable Homes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Brown Street At Hwy 16
- Buying A Home
- Buying A Home In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Buying A Home In Waukesha County
- Buying A Home In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Buying Waukesha County Lake Homes
- Carig Ireland Memorial Golf Outing
- Commercial Real Estate Agents In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate Space For Lease
- Condominium For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Consumer Information To Help Buyers And Sellers
- Duplexes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Famrs For Sale
- Farmers Markets In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Farms For Sale
- Farms For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Farms For Sale In Waukesha County
- Finding A Waukesha County Real Estate Agent
- Finding The Right Agent To Buy A Home In Waukesha County Real Estate
- Finding The Right Real Estate Agent In Waukesha County Real Estate
- Free Online Home Markets With Tom Braatz
- German Christmas Market
- Golf Courses In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Hickorywood Farms
- Home Listings Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale In Pabst Farms Subdivision
- Homes For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale On Golf Courses In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Home Values In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Homs For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Hud Homes For Sale
- Ice Fishing Waukesha County
- Income Properties For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Lac La Belle
- Lake Country Listings For Sale
- Lake Country Real Estate For Sale
- Lake Homes For Sale In Oconomowoc Wisconsin And The Lake Country
- Lake Homes For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Lake Properties For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Living In Oconomowoc
- Market Trends
- Master Plumbers In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Mortgage Advice Waukesha County Wisconsin
- New Construction Homes For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Oconomowoc Home Values And Market Trends Report
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin And Lake Country Real Estate For Sale
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate Market Activity
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate Market With Tom Braatz
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate With Tom Braatz Coldwell Banker
- Oconomowoc Wisconsin Waterfront Homes
- Oconomwoc Lake Living And Homes To Buy Or Sell With Lisa Bear
- Open Houses In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Pabst Farms
- Please Help The Waukesha County Food Pantry
- Real Estate Companies In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Real Estate Offices In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Relocating Or Moving To Oconomowoc Hartland Pewaukee Delafield Wisconsin
- Relocating Or Moving To Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Relocating Or Moving To Oconomowoc Wisconsin With Tom Braatz And Remax Realty 100
- Relocating Or Moving To Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Remax Realty 100 And Tom Braatz Sells Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Remax Realty Center
- Remax Realty Center Real Estate In Wisconsin Your Best Real Estate Source
- Restaurants In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Selling A Home In Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Selling A Home In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Short Sales In Waukesha County
- Summit Wisconsin And Oconomowoc Homes
- The Orchards Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Tom Braatz
- Tom Braatz And Coldwell Banker Sell Oconomowoc Wisconsin
- Top Oconomowoc Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Top Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate Agents
- Top Waukesha County Real Estate Agents
- Waterfront Properties For Sale In Waukesha County Wi
- Waukesha County Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Waukesha County Gis Maps
- Waukesha County Home Buyers
- Waukesha County Lake Homes
- Waukesha County Lake Homes For Sale
- Waukesha County Life
- Waukesha County Real Estate
- Waukesha County Real Estate Agents
- Waukesha County Real Estate With Tom Braatz And Remax Realty 100
- Whats Happening In Oconomowoc Rea Estate
- Widmers Cheese Factory
- Wood Creek Subdivision
This is for the Oconomowoc Wisconsin market activity and is for the period of 1/24/2020 to 2/24/2020 and is for the entire MLS content for this period. In the Oconomowoc Wisconsin Real Estate market 28 homes sold; 5 were list and sold by the same company, and 23 were sold by co-brokes.In the O...
Commercial, Business, Investment, Multi Family, SBA, Industrial, and Land development Seminars via Tom Braatz
The first date for our commercial, Investment,Business, SBS, Multi Family, and more is set on May28th,2009. Our hugely successful seminars are like no others. I plan on having it a the Best Western Midway Motor lodge in Brookfield. This is just North of I-94 and it's exits. It is just south o...
In my personal business we allow time each day for prospecting; this includes cold calling expired listings, For Sale By Owners, Commercial contacts, spheres, areas, and more. If I had the time I could cold call four hours a day; I enjoy it, I have worked at it, and I find We have a regiment that...
I think I would be hard pressed if I were to start asking fellow activerain members if they have bought into systems, trainers, lead generators, and more and they did not work. I can speak for myself that without proper attitude, enthusiasm, drive, and the ability to focus it would be hard to get...
Today I had the luxury and privelage of reading Blogging in the rain, a Real Estate Marketing Blog which is written by Rebecca Levinson. Rebecca is a very talented writer, and everytime you read her post you take away material and ideas that are readily applicable in business and life. One of top...
Sure it may be below zero for the next week or so, with wind chills at close to 40 below zero, and yes it snows to beat the band lately, but the rates are great, the selection of Residential and Commercial properties is superb, and the time could not be better to buy a property. If you are contem...
Waukesha County is a magnificent place to live and work. Every City, Town, and Village has a unique charm of it's own. There is a lot of old World tradition that blends hand in hand with modern technology and science. Waukesha County is famous for many reasons, but it's real assets are in its peo...
So I received a Lemonade Award from Bill Cherry: Who (or how) do I start to pick my choices from all of activerain
First, I would like to thank BILL CHERRY for thinking enough of me, and my writing as well, to count me in his top 10 list. Funny, it wasn't that long ago that my dear friend Elizabeth's Weintraub's Blog said "use the spell checker!"From there my forever friend Jo Smith from Ontario said "Pictu...
In Wisconsin there are an amazing amount of high quality multi family investments. They range from two units and go all the way up to four hundred units. In some cases, there are even bigger projects available. Please call Tom Braatz, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, or if...
Recently it was brought to my attention that for every person we start out setting up their investments for in multi family and commercial we usually wind up doing anywhere from another two to eight more properties. With this in mind it hit me that there is a huge strength in sitting down, rollin...
(Your Local Home Team-Remax Realty 100)
We're thrilled to announce that we are now taking reservations for the Imagination Station Playground DREAM BENEFIT!!! We would like to extend an invitation to you and your friends. It's a great event to get some friends and family together and enjoy this relaxing and unique venue, while giving...
It's another icy day in Wisconsin, and it is cold. There is this amazing tranquility and peacefulness that comes with the temperature being lower than normal. A paradox is perhaps the word I am looking for. Steam off of rivers, shimmering ice, and high sculptures glowing snow everywhere. I left a...
Imagine never being able to take your child to a playground because their physical limitations meant they couldn't play on any of the equipment. In 2009 Oconomowoc will add another feather to its cap with a universally accessible playground, called Imagination Station, to be built in June. Slat...
If you are like me you wake on on News Year day and enjoy the peacefulness and are motivated to get things in order for the next year upon you. Well, at least the next day because on News Years day there is so much to enjoy and relax to. In Wisconsin there is a long running tradition that some ...
In the past I have always had a great deal of interest in buyers that would attend seminars. For example, in 2007 we had a multi family seminar and educated the buyers in just about every aspect they would need to know, and we also brought in many experts they would be part of the equation. As a ...
The final numbers aren't in yet and when they are I will be able to do a more in depth analysis but for those of you who are wondering how real estate fared in Oconomowoc this year, here are a few preliminary statistics: 2008 ...
lately I have heard many of people creating self defeating prophecies. It is so sad to see that people tend to doubt their inner abilities. They listen to the media, they listen to others that pull them down, and in turn they pull themselves down to extraordinary low levels that can often take ti...
The Holiday season in many Cities can come alive with lights, food, and spirit. One can go through just about any town, city, or village in Southeastern Wisconsin and see this for themselves. You know there are many great stores and shops to enjoy. One such store is the may Garden Center in Ocono...
A lot has changed in a short time. I think it is fair to say that so much has changed in the last three years or so that it would be hard to find a time that pressed out so much in a short amount of time. Foreclosures, families failing, economies devastated, bailouts. The list is long and it seem...
I had a chance to drive through the Village of Hartland today. It was just as interesting I was reminiscing with my attorney friend Larry Maloney of Dealfield Law Offices. Larry and I totally agree that out mutual friend Larry was one of the greatest saleman on Earth. Larry has since pasted on, ...
"Explore your interests in life and do them with passion. Never let someone tell you that it cannot be done. Rather, dare to be different, two steps forward, allows a step backwards once in a while.Networking allows us to satisfy our curiosity" "Life is a journey that has to be relished. Life r...