Teri Parks's (designappealstaging) Blog

By
Home Stager - Design Appeal Home Staging
RECENT BLOG POSTS
11/23/2010
FALSE!  Vacant homes actually are taking twice as long to sell because people can't visualize what the home would or should look like furnished, therefore they don't see themselves living in it. Only 10% of people have the ability to visualize a homes... potential leaving 90% of buyers thinking w...
11/01/2010
  This beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 full bath home sits on 27 acres of land just outside of Downtown Syracuse, NY.  The scenic view is spectacular with a private road leading up to the home.  On a clear day you can see 45 miles to Lake Ontario.  Then there is the inside of the home!  5497 square feet o...
10/14/2010
As the housing market still continues to struggle, selling your home is not what it used to be. You can't just post a sign out front and expect potential buyers to flood you with offers. It's more competitive than ever out there, which is why hiring a professional Home Stager is so important. Pot...
09/23/2010
Rainer
4,421

Teri Parks

Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention