Preparing your home to achieve the highest potential on the Real Estate market.
Get to know Barbara Webb
“When I list your home you gain all my years of experience in preparing your home to achieve the highest possible potential and get the market attention it deserves.”
• Excellence in REAL ESTATE since 2004 and over 20 years experience in the Interior Design, I bring a fresh perspective to my clients. http://bwebb.visionrealtypartners.net
• HOME STAGER. Visit my staging website to see examples of what I can do to prepare your home for the market: webbhomestaging.com
• When I list your home you gain all my years of experience in preparing your home to achieve the highest possible potential and get the market attention it deserves.
• My eye for detail and consulting skills are invaluable to buyers and sellers in the real estate market.
• I am reachable to my clients and focus on communication, listening, and making this process as enjoyable as possible.
• When working with me you will get integrity, my time & attention, professionalism, top notch assistance, and you will know that you are my priority.
• Bachelor of Sciencein Interior Design
• Certified by NCIDQ since 1991
(National Council for Interior Design Qualifications)
• Realtor since 2004
• General Contractor’s License (retired)
• Home Stager, ASP certified (Accredited Staging Professional)
Barbara Webb's Blog Posts
Award of Excellence each year since 2013
Platnum Award of Excellence 2017
2004 Rookie of the year Woodmont Prudential Realty
Assisting buyers and seller acheive their REAL ESTATE dreams since 2004.
INTERIOR DESIGNER with 25 years of experience in various areas of design.
HOME STAGER since 2011 with full inventory of furnishings to stage listings.
General Contractor's License (license currently retired).
Fine Artist specializing in landscapes and abstracts.
Testimonials for Barbara Webb
“My house sold in less than a week. I believe Barbara's expertise in staging and design (and I listened) is the main reason the house sold so quickly. I felt her cost was very reasonable and she worked wonders using her eye for design and knowing the real estate world. I would definitely recommend her even if you just wanted her input on staging your home for sale.”
Barbara did an excellent job of helping me stage my home of 23 years prior to listing it for sale. I was surprised at how much needed to be removed, or rearranged. But I took her advice and I also purchased a few inexpensive items she recommended. She even allowed me to use some of her own things in my home. By the time we were ready to list the house, I almost didn't want to move. The pictures she took of my home were wonderful and made all the rooms look bigger and brighter. It's no wonder my phone started ringing within 24 hours of being listed. I can't say enough about Barbara's professionalism and talent as she got my house ready to sell. She certainly is not your average real estate agent.
As we prepared to sell our home in the Spring of 2010, we asked Barbara Webb to come in and guide us in staging the home for sale. She spent a couple of hours with us in the initial visit with a list of recommendations—most of which involved very little cost. (fresh paint, moving some things to storage, and changing out some pictures on the wall) We followed her recommendations and asked for a follow-up visit. She came again and helped add some finishing touches. As a result of her work, the home showed beautifully and we had two full-price offers several weeks later. We highly recommend Barbara!
After our empty home had been on the market for 15 months without selling and very few showings, we became clients of Barbara Webb. She inspected the entire property, made suggestions for improvement, and staged several rooms giving it a homey feel again. We had an offer within 3 weeks. Barbara has great taste, an eye for detail, and is meticulous in all of the paperwork that is involved in selling a home. I love Barbara and thoroughly enjoyed working with her.