Broker/Owner, Hardworking, Trustworthy, Real Estate Negotiator.
Get to know Jerry Grosenick
I primarily work in the communities of: Brookfield, Elm Grove, Erin, Germantown, Jackson, Hartford, Lisbon, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, Milwaukee, Richfield, Slinger, Sussex, Theinsville, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. I work in the counties of Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington and Waukesha in Wisconsin. I specialize in Luxury Homes & Commercial Properties. I also work with clients to sell and buy: Short Sales, Land, Duplex, Condominiums, Multi-Family and Single Family Homes.
I have owned Grosenick Properties which owned and managed properties since 1992. I built 5 spec homes in the early 2000's, been a developer of two projects, worked on Germantown's Planning Commission for 9 years and have been selling Real Estate for clients since February 2006.
• Sold over $25 million in Real Estate
• Monthly Awards from the #1 Real Estate Company in Southeast Wisconsin.
• The Platinum Award from Master Sales Society - 2008
• Master Sales Society Realtor Awards - 2008, 2009, 2010
• FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent in Milwaukee - 2009, 2010, 2011
• FIVE STAR Wealth Manager - 2011
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) - Top 4 Percent of Realtors
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
• Certified Real Estate Negotiator (CREN)
• Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
• Germantown Planning Commission 1999 to 2006
Jerry Grosenick's Blog Posts
Jerry Grosenick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I grew up in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls, but have lived in Germantown since 1978. My family and I had owned and operated: family restaurants, supper clubs, hotels, nightclubs, taverns and fast food restaurants throughout Southeast Wisconsin. I founded and operated Jerry's Old Town Inn from Jan 1978 till September 2004. It was a restaurant in Germantown, Wisconsin famous for BBQ Ribs, French Onion Soup - Au Gratin, Handed-breaded Onion Rings and so much more. I am married to Laura Smith and we have been blessed with 4 children and 7 grandchildren. In my free time I love to spend time with our grandchildren, travel, collect art, scuba dive, snow ski and read.