|Real Estate Agent||
|Aggressive Internet Marketing!|
|location_on Parma, OH — Russell Real Estate Services|
|web Kyle Shorts's (kshorts) Blog|
The Real Estate industry has changed. These days it takes much more then the MLS to sell a home. It takes a full time, technology based agent with the right tools, the right contacts and the drive to succeed. As your Realtor I can bring all of this and more to the table. I encourage homeowners to meet with a few different agents/brokers before meeting with me so they can see just how cutting edge and unique my process is. Everything from my marketing plan to my pricing strategy will GUARANTEE your home MAXIMUM EXPOSURE.
As your agent I will get results.
1. Show you how we will price your property to get double the exposure then you will with most agents pricing...without listing the home to LOW.
2. Notify BUYERS AGENTS that work your area within 2 hours of your home being listed. Many Realtors like to keep their listings a secret at first with the hope they will sell it before agents see it. My job is to find a buyer for your home regardless of what agent that buyer may or may not be working with.
3. Conduct a BUYERS AGENT OPEN. This is only open to agents that are actively searching for homes for a client. This is a formal introduction of your home to the marketplace.
4. Advertise your property on the Internet as well as Print. The Internet is clearly the dominant medium these days but our print ads are still effective as well. The websites I advertise on will be discussed in full detail during our initial meeting.
5. Conduct open houses. Many don't like them and they are not what they used to be because of the technology that is out there. Call me old school but if there is a buyer driving around on a Sunday looking for their next house I want that house to be yours!
6. Bring qualified buyers to tour your home. With my network of BUYERS AGENTS you can feel confident that when a showing is scheduled a buyer that is capable of buying your home will be touring it. (NO DREAMERS ALLOWED!)
7. Deliver a buyer. I will do everything I can to bring a buyer to the table. I strive to sell homes for the most amount of money the market will allow, in the shortest time possible with least amount of stress and hassle to you.
I want to sell your home!
Russell Real Estate Services
Top 5 Reasons why I should be your BUYERS AGENT!
1. Representation - As your Buyers agent we will enter into a legally binding contract that will REQUIRE me to ALWAYS act in your best interest. Sellers agents are required to offer that same commitment to their clients. Should you decide to make an offer to the agent who's sign is in the front yard that agent legally cannot go to bat for either the Buyer or Seller. You deserve to have someone in your corner, and at no cost to you there is no risk.
2. Save time - I recommend all buyers take a weekend to drive around to locate areas they would like to call home. Once these areas have been located there should be no reason to drive through them daily looking for the right home. As your buyers agent I will compile a list of your wants and needs . Once this list is in place you will be emailed every property in the area that meets your needs. You will also receive emails as new properties are entered into the MLS that meet your criteria giving you the first look at fresh inventory.
3. Negotiating -Not having a professional in your corner will leave you alone in all offer/counter offer situations. We are currently in a BUYERS MARKET! While price is at the top of the list for most buyers there are several other factors to consider. In this market a professional Realtor can not only fight for the best price but often times find other ways to make the deal even sweeter for you.
4. Contacts - Negotiating a great deal for you is only the beginning. Once our offer is accepted there is still a lot of work to do. There are many people needed to close a real estate transaction including sellers agents, buyers agents, inspectors, appraisers, lenders, insurance agents, contractors and more. As your Buyers Agent I can help you make sure the process of closing the transaction goes smoothly. A listing agent is very limited as to advice he/she can offer throughout this process.
5. Piece of mind - Buying a home is a major decision and often times the largest financial transaction you will ever be involved in. As your Buyers Agent I will make sure that the process goes smoothly. During the closing process there are many time sensitive documents/procedures that if not completed can cause your accepted offer to "blow up." Buyers agents deal with these documents/procedures on a daily basis so you can be confident that things will be done correctly from start to finish for you.
A full time Realtor serving Broadview Heights, Brunswick, Strongsville, North Royalton, Parma and surrounding areas. My marketing plan along with my pricing strategy is what sells. I want to be your R