|Real Estate Agent||
|Certified Real Estate Consultant|
— RE/MAX Integrity
RE/MAX International Inc.
|web Thomas Wolter's Blog|
Background: Born in Fargo, N.D. Attended private grade school and high school. Relocated to the Seattle area in 1987.
Education: Attended Moorhead State University (Moorhead, MN.), and Utah State University. Graduate of Moorhead State University. Bachelor of Science in Marketing, with a concentration in Finance and Economics, and a minor concentration in Computer Information Systems.
•·1988 - 1992 Worked as a computer integrated parametric cost estimator for the Boeing Company. Founded new formula for "top level" estimating analysis.
•·1988 - Obtained Real Estate License.
•·1988 - Formed multiple real estate partnerships for the purpose of real estate investing and developing. Conducted professional speaking seminars for client/partnership lead generation from 1988 to present.
•·1989 - Obtained Certification in the Mortgage Industry. Top 5% nationwide in loan production. Formal understanding of all applicable financial formulas and under writing terminology.
•·1995 - Began land development. Completed several plats. Personal experience and relationships with many municipalities and jurisdictions.
•·1996 - Founded a construction company. Obtained General Contractor license. Supervised land development and single family, condominium, and mixed use construction projects.
•·1996 - Founded an Internet company, (The Internet Advantage) to facilitate real estate sales. Developed cutting edge internet/real estate applications.
•·1997 and 1998 - Developed, patented and sold "WebBuilder 1.0 and 2.0" - A template driven website software module.
•·2000 - Founded a mortgage company, to facilitate real estate sales. Built mortgage company. Sold mortgage company in 2002.
•·2002 - Founded and licensed an internet based Multiple Listing Service marketing strategy to the general real estate community on a monthly subscription basis. Registered over 150 real estate related internet domains.
• 2006 - Began fractional real estate ownership programs.
•·2007 - Conducted several lead generation/educational real estate seminars.
•·2008 - Joined Colliers International Commercial Real Estate Company. Specializing in client based financial analysis, Structured Sale Products, and Commercial development opportunities. Colliers South Sound is currently representing the prestigious firms of Weyerhaeuser, Plum Creek Development, Hancock, and Rainier corporations.
* 2009 Rejoined RE/MAX Eastside Brokers. •·Recruiter/Development Trainer for RE/MAX Eastside Brokers. Annual production exceeding $10,000,000 in sales for the past 10 years. Recruited 15 experience agents and 12 new agents in 5 years. Educated and trained new agents to an autonomous level of success with 12 months.
* 2011 Joined Miller Laine Properties in Bellevue, Washington. Specializing in REO Properties and Short Sales. Currently representing 31 different banks and lenders.
* 2014 Joined RE/MAX Integrity in Issaquah, Washington. Representing RE/MAX Commercial and the Residential Investor Division.
* Member of REO Renegades
* Senior Real Estate Advisor for Miller Laine Properties
* Member of REO Agent University
* REO Renegades Certification
* RESNet Certification
* REO Trans Certification
* Certified Franchise Director
* Member of Commercial Brokers Association
•·Certified Residential Specialist.
•·Member of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
•·Certified Mortgage Originator.
•·Previously experience as a Licensed General Contractor.
Interests: Family, Recreation, Travel, and the Arts.
Commercial/Residential agent specializing in Foreclosure/REO properties, Self Storage Facilities, Commercial Leasing and Franchise Development.