|Real Estate Agent||
|Chapel Hill Area Real Estate|
Chapel Hill, NC
— Re/MAX United
RE/MAX International Inc.
|web Your Orange, Durham, Chatham County Real Estate Specialist|
I have been a full time broker since 2003, and I love helping clients achieve smooth and satisfying moves throughout Orange, Durham, and Chatham counties.
I bring to real estate a unique mix of communications and finance expertise. I was a communications consultant for a number of years before entering real estate, and prior to that, was a stock analyst in Boston. I leverage these skill sets in working with clients, to achieve the best possible outcome for each transaction.
I've lived in the Chapel Hill/Durham area for 29 years, and have deep knowledge of local communities, from Chapel Hill, Carrboro and Durham, to Hillsborough and Pittsboro, and Efland to Apex. As a long-time resident and broker, I can provide detailed information to my clients about the market, and the nuances of making a move in or out of the area.
My goal is to be a trusted resource for people throughout the home buying or selling process, to make it straightforward, satisfying, and perhaps even fun.
I love what I do – I helped over 40 buyers and sellers in the past 12 months - and look forward to the year ahead and helping many more clients achieve their real estate goals.
* I am a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), an advanced designation held by just 4% of Realtors nationwide, The CRS requires not only completing a rigorous course of advanced training, but also by gaining a significant mix of experience and number of real estate transactions closed. And in fact, I've helped over 100 clients buy and sell great residential, investment and land properties in the past three years alone.
* I am an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), having met the experiential and educational criteria required by the Real Estate Buyers Agent Council. Achieving the ABR was important to me, to be able to offer the highest level of service and expertise in working with buyer clients.
* Thinking of building? I am a Certified New Home Specialist, a national designation awarded upon completion of extensive, specialized education in new home construction. From blueprint reading and topography, to construction methods and choosing builders, I have the advanced training and field experience to guide you through the exciting (and often extensive!) process of building a new home.
* I was the first REALTOR in the Chapel Hill/Durham area to achieve the National Association of REALTOR's GREEN designation. This distinction requires advanced course training on what makes a property green, helping clients evaluate the cost/benefits of green building features and practices, listing and marketing green homes and buildings, discussing the financial grants and incentives available to homeowners, and helping consumers see a property's green potential.
* I am a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), one of a select group of area Realtors with special interest in, and qualification to serve, the senior population. By earning the SRES designation, I have acquired an enhanced level of expertise with which to counsel clients through the major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.
* As an Accredited Staging Professional, I have completed both extensive coursework and field experience in preparing homes for sale through the art of staging. I am dedicated to the principles and practices of staging and the many benefits this offers my clients.
* I have also earned the designation of Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, an advanced training program which focuses on the specific market knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to provide exceptional service in the fine homes marketplace. The designation requires a multi-day training course as well as performance requirements in the top 10% of the local market. My membership in the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing also provides me with marketing tools and networking capabilities that benefit my clients.
* I graduated from Brown University and hold a master's degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I am committed to being well-educated, especially when it comes to the latest technologies, tools, and strategies to help you buy or sell a home with ease.
RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award, September 2016
RE/MAX Top 10 Individual Agents in NC for 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009, and Top 20 Agents for 2019
Triangle Business Journal Top 25 Realtors 2018, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2009
Award-winning broker helping clients achieve smooth and satisfying moves in Orange, Durham & Chatham Counties. Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Buyers Rep, Accredited Staging Professional.