Follow me
Real Estate Broker/Owner - Cornerstone Business Group Inc - 0225086119
My blog covers whatever is on my mind. It travels the spectrum from Real Estate in Northern Virginia, local events, market reports, neighborhood data, business profiles and personal stories, and once in a while just some random craziness. I hope you enjoy it, and please feel free to drop a note.



2328 Stoneridge Rd, Winchester, VA 22601$429,900Spacious colonial with four bedrooms and three full baths. Freshly painted and cleaned. Move in ready. Granite counters. Large fenced yard. Great location for shopping, schools, the hospital and access to multiple highways. Beautifully manicured yar...
Did you know that one great idea can change your life, and the lives of others? It absolutely can. When I left high school, I wasn't interested in college, and quite frankly, I wasn't mature enough to be trusted with a $40,000 investment that might not produce a dollar. I can only imagine it woul...
As we approach the anniversary of September 11, 2001, I have to reflect a bit.  On that morning, I had just returned from the gym and turned on the TV.  The first tower had just been hit and there was a lot of confusion about what had just happened.  Reporters were just starting to broadcast, and...
I've had a little time in the office today, and one thing I've discovered is that a lot of computers have found jobs. The human unemployment rate may be higher than we want, but I haven't heard a single computer complain about being out of work.How do I know they have jobs? Robo-calls. Over a 3 h...
I like to post and re-post Realtor Safety tips during Realtor Safety Month each year. You can never be too careful out there. Please read and use the following information. Early in this series, I talked about dealing with an assailant face to face. In this blog, I'd like to talk about safety rel...
I like to post and re-post Realtor Safety tips during Realtor Safety Month each year. You can never be too careful out there. Please read and use the following information.  The most recent world events have left many shocked, and some are fearful. I completely understand. We live in perilous tim...
Very few things concern me more than when one of my agents goes on a showing. There are ways to improve your ability to be safe in that environment. I've posted a few Realtor safety blogs over the past 8 years. This is an annual one.  September is Realtor Safety Month, and it's a good time to ref...
Living a life of expectation leads to success in business and in life.When my sons were little they were like most kids. They saw something, they wanted it.  Fortunately for them, they never did the screaming "I want it, I want it" in a store. I could look at them if they even got close to a tant...
"That was your decision, remember? You made that decision on XXXX." I had to say that to a seller this past week. I took a lot of listings in August. Of those listings, about 30% of the sellers listened to my advice, the data I provided and followed a solid marketing plan. The other 70% had their...

Mike Cooper, Broker VA,WV

Your Neighborhood Real Estate Sales Pro
local_phone(888) 722-6029
smartphone(540) 336-5522
Contact The Author