Service Profession: both words in that term are equally important in real estate. Just as you rely on your accountant or attorney to serve your interests with diligence and integrity, so can you rely on me to represent your real estate interests.
I practice Client-Oriented Real Estate. Whether you are a selling homeowner or a buyer, your goals come first. Do you need to sell your home? I will attract the right buyer to the property. Do you need to buy a new home? I will find the property that fits your needs. Sellers and buyers can each expect the same level of professionalism and care.
How is that accomplished?
• Client service is always handled personally. Your research, your marketing ... all of your real estate needs are my concern, never delegated.
• Marketing will always be creative, memorable, and far-reaching. Enthusiastic, evocative descriptions and high-resolution photos engage buyers! And BHG Rand's advertising plan will feature and enhance your listing on the most-trafficked of the 300 websites we utilize.
• Attention to detail and thoroughness are so important in providing a satisfying and expedient transaction. A curious nature combined with consistent professional practices ensures that no detail is overlooked.
• Communication with clients is always prompt and pertinent. Whether you want to know how your home is being perceived, whether new possibilities have come on the market for you, or simply what the next steps are, you will have the information you need.
• Both the professional and service aspects of our relationship are always served by the most current technology. Communication of listing traffic or new listings can be delivered automatically via email. Mobile apps keep listings in a buyer's hand at all times. As technology advances, you will always benefit from the best of it!
Your home is probably the most important item you will ever buy and sell. Trust a dedicated, experienced professional to see you through the process. You and your home deserve nothing less!
EXPERIENCE - re-sales and new construction, across all segments of the residential market: Single-family homes, Condominiums, Co-operatives, and Rentals
AFFILIATIONS - National Association of Realtors
New York State Association of Realtors
Hudson Gateway Board of Realtors
Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service
DESIGNATIONS - Realtor
Certified Buyer Representative
Graduate, Realtor Institute
Seller Representative Specialist
Seniors Real Estate Specialist
From the River to the Sound ... I specialize in White Plains, North White Plains, West Harrison, Harrison, Rye, Port Chester, Rye Brook, Mamaroneck, Larchmont, Tuckahoe, Crestwood, Pelham, Hartsdale, Scarsdale, Eastchester, Tarrytown, Irvington, Dobbs Ferry, Ardsley, Hastings-on-Hudson, Sleepy Hollow, Scarborough, Briarcliff Manor, Pleasantville, Hawthorne, Thornwood, Valhalla, Armonk, Chappaqua, Mount Kisco